Someone has a secret - - - but it's not me is it Sheryl??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffian

Reaction score
C'mon - Spill it!!!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I see how you're going to be now that your retired DANA! You used to be only 75% trouble maker, now its like 100%.
default_poke.gif

I can't spill the beans yet.
default_hypocrite.gif

I KNOW!! I KNOW!! I KNOW
default_488.gif

Jill Posted Today, 01:52 PM Um...... How much is it worth to you folks to know the details?
I'm with you Jill
default_cheers.gif

Okay i will
default_shutup.gif
now before Sheryl kills me
default_wink.png

I WANNA KNOW! I WANNA KNOW! I WANNA KNOW RIGHT NOW!
default_new_multi.gif

C'mon Sheryl Inquiring minds want to know. Jill Leeana ok girls

Arlene

You used to be only 75% trouble maker, now its like 100%
Moi???? And that's after just one day of retirement. Think what I will be doing tomorrow!!!
default_biggrin.png

Oh Sheryl......I am so behind on Congratulating you on your new horses! Somehow I missed the news....it musta been during the Iowa flood stuff.

I was reading last night some of your posts and you've got some really nice new ones! CONGRATS
default_aktion033.gif

Sheryl...did you ever know that your my mini hero? You are the wind beneath my wings.....
default_biggrin.png

NOW SPILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Sheryl......I am so behind on Congratulating you on your new horses! Somehow I missed the news....it musta been during the Iowa flood stuff.

I was reading last night some of your posts and you've got some really nice new ones! CONGRATS
default_aktion033.gif

Sheryl...did you ever know that your my mini hero? You are the wind beneath my wings.....
default_biggrin.png

NOW SPILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL Russ you crack me up.

Get your butt to Nationals!! I have a feeling there is going to be plenty of trouble to be had.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back