somebody please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will gladly take some of the heat for you if you will take some of this lovely rain. It is pouring here again today!

no way, no more rain needed here!! even our SAND is saturated. in 11 years, i have NEVER seen puddles in the sand and this year...yeah...PUDDLES!

OK...we have so much rain that I just went out to the lunchroom in our building and the water has come in through our lobby floor and now in the lunchroom!!! Please somone take the rain away. What is the song....Rain rain go away, come again another day?

i know it doesn't rhyme but i'd prefer "rain rain go away, come again another year!"

oh, i know...how about, "rain rain get outta here, come again another year!" ?

I like that one! Rain has stopped for now but our rugs are soaked here! I have heard our parking lot is flooded...should be a great walk out in 1/2 hour!

It hasn't been to bad here the last couple days, and now today it's warming up again. We've had plenty of rain so far this summer, though the rain showers have been a bit farther apart lately. It's still enough that we have to cut the grass every week here, instead of every two which is normal for these later dry weeks of late summer/fall.

i love winter
default_wink.png

Oh please send the heat our way! We are due to get another storm today in just a bit!!!
default_wacko.png
We can't take much more. I really need this to be all done by next Wednesday when we leave to go our family camping vacation!!!

It's a gorgeous day today in the midwest. High about 81 and very low humidity. Hopefully it's headed east so you can enjoy your camping trip. We've had so much rain this summer the grass still isn't getting that normal "fried" look it has. My poor minis....thought I'd be able to let them out of the dry lot in July and they're still in there.

It's a gorgeous day today in the midwest. High about 81 and very low humidity. Hopefully it's headed east so you can enjoy your camping trip. We've had so much rain this summer the grass still isn't getting that normal "fried" look it has. My poor minis....thought I'd be able to let them out of the dry lot in July and they're still in there.
we must be getting your weather about a day later or so, same thing here, beautiful day yesterday and last night was great! finally got to open windows and let the place air out. we've had so much rain, the trees along the fence line have taken over! normally, since we live on sand out here, when it gets hot and dry we mow once a month or so. this summer, we have mowed every single weekend!

Latest posts

Back