somebody has a 'tude!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
Sparky is about a month old.

She does not play well with others. (well, donkeys anyway)

You think maybe she's a SNOB???

sparkyVSisabella.jpg
sparkyVScajun.jpg

laugh.gif
She looks like she has that poor donkey buffaloed..and she's practicing to be "boss mare"!
yes.gif

Oh No, picking on Isabella, that has to be Isabella! I'd say she has a "tude" for one so small, aren't they funny?
biggrin.gif

She's SO cute, I laughed really hard seeing her in action! What great pics!
laugh.gif

Marnie said:
Oh No, picking on Isabella, that has to be Isabella! I'd say she has a "tude" for one so small, aren't they funny? 
biggrin.gif

433952[/snapback]

Oh Marnie, nobody picks on Isabella. She is the happiest donkey alive. She greets us with her loud heehaw and gets everybody else going. She's the first at the fence to say hi. She practically sits on me when I try to take pictures of the other horses. I have video of her getting right in my face. And when she's not on the video, she's on the audio-- breathing very loudly! LOL I don't think that Isabella cared what silly Sparky said. She knows her place-- second only to her humans! LOL

Get that little girl a t-shirt that says "I'M the boss mare!" lol! cute!
wub.gif

"'Tude" is the only word for that! Oh my gosh, what a little attitude on hooves. That last picture could have so many captions.
rolleyes.gif

Leia

How cute!! Sparky definitely looks like she is practicing to be "Boss Mare!"

It's funny how those babies all have such different personalities!

It looks like size doesn't bother her one bit!!

Thanks for the smile!!

Tracy, that filly has tude with a capital A. Isn't it funny the way kids are so different. Great pics!

Ohhh, what a little stinker, but she sure is cute on her practicing to be a boss mare....and it dont look like she will need alot more practice at that! Cute pictures. Corinne

Ohhhh, and this is only at one month old????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Looks like she sure knows who's the boss!!! Very cute picture!!!
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back