Some Results are in from Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Go th the web site www.horseshowsonline.com Some of the youth results are posted.
aktion033.gif
Congratulations

That's great news! So glad the results are posted and we don't have to wait and see who placed!
aktion033.gif

Please, where on that site do I find them? I can't find them.
sad.gif

I dont know a lot of these people, but for the ones I do know... YAY FOR KIMBERLY BEST!

also, does anyone know what Jamie's (Feather 1414) last name is?

REO said:
Please, where on that site do I find them? I can't find them. 
sad.gif

464771[/snapback]

Robin,

Go to this site:

http://horseshowsonline.com/

Then look to the left a little bit under the picture of the hunter/jumper horse where it says "Click Here To View Shows".

Click that, and then you'll see the list of shows. Right now, the AMHR Nat'ls are 2nd down on the list.

Jill

Thanks Jill!
smile.gif
I tried that last night and Tulsa wasn't there. It's there now. My computer is playing tricks on me LOL.

i found a freind!!!

MICHIGAN'S SWEET TART Lynette Jacobs - 9th

and i think another one...

2nd H SMOKIN' COLT PISTOL

and thats the report... congrats guys from kid and me
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
!!!!!

You can also pull up and see the number of entries per class... Now I do kind of wish I didn't do so. I found there are 82 entries in DunIT's futurity class and it honestly made me get that jello joint feeling!

PocketPoniesVA said:
Hang in there Jill--I am sure he will do great!
465076[/snapback]

Hehe, thanks! I will love him regardless, but it did make me feel woozie to see how many other colts are in his class!

Hey, Jill...perhaps it'll make you feel better THIS YEAR when you consider that YOU'll be showing him NEXT YEAR!

(Sorry...I couldn't resist!)

More Results Posted, Congrats everyone!

CONGRATS MATTHEW BEST,

CONGRATS JAMIE BYRD (Feather1414) IN YOUTH JUMPER 13-17 FOR GETTING 4th With Dealer!

susanne said:
Hey, Jill...perhaps it'll make you feel better THIS YEAR when you consider that YOU'll be showing him NEXT YEAR!
(Sorry...I couldn't resist!)

465123[/snapback]

Oh, believe me, I have been thinking the same thing!!! I will be completely honest and admit I am scared / nervous just to be having him home soon and be his feed grantor.

Filipowicz Farm said:
We also have a colt in the large futurity class of 82 entries.
465216[/snapback]

I wish you the best of luck! I've admired your horses before and just checked out your foal page. I'd be proud to call any of those colts mine, and also that palomino mare of yours!!! I hope both your boy and mine do real well!!!

I was FLOORED last night when I looked at the class entries list! oh my gosh! There will be at least 68 horses (depending on it some add) the class I would have had my mare in, 48 in my geldings halter class....my stomach is doing flip flops and it makes me glad for the first time that I am not there. I I am afraid I would be passing out from nerves!

I just saw that our own Heather Powell has at least three top 10 finishes. Two of those were with her little stallion Starstruck. I get tears of joy just thinking of what this is to her. They found that boy on a feedlot. She has done all his training and conditioning. She worked hard and saved her money and hardshipped him--now just look at them! I think one of those was in versatility too! The other top 10 I saw was with her beautiful long legged B gelding. I am so proud of them!

No everyone will get back & tell us about all their wonderful wins & we will already now. LOL we will just have to act surprised!

Just talked to my husband who is in Tulsa. He said big futurity classes tomorrow and lots of horses in the driving classes. Most of all very nice horses there. Good Luck Everyone.
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back