Some Results are in from Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jill said:
You can also pull up and see the number of entries per class... Now I do kind of wish I didn't do so.  I found there are 82 entries in DunIT's futurity class and it honestly made me get that jello joint feeling!
465002[/snapback]

OH Jill, he will do GREAT! He is bound to do great, its what he deserves! Wishing you the BEST of luck with him!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed!
yes.gif

PocketPoniesVA said:
I just saw that our own Heather Powell has at least three top 10 finishes.  Two of those were with her little stallion Starstruck.  I get tears of joy just thinking of what this is to her.  They found that boy on a feedlot.  She has done all his training and conditioning.  She worked hard and saved her money and hardshipped him--now just look at them!  I think one of those was in versatility too! The other top 10 I saw was with her beautiful long legged B gelding.  I am so proud of them!
465278[/snapback]

So thats what Heathers last name was...

Yea, I was hanging out with Heather and her peppermint and candy crazed little starstruck. We had a lot of fun. I showed Dealer in the under classes with her and Starstruck and Peanut in the classes with her and Frankie. I don't think she would mind me posting this, but this is me and Peanut and her and Frankie before our hunter class.

jamieheather.jpg

CONGRATS JAMIE BYRD (Feather1414) IN YOUTH JUMPER 13-17 FOR GETTING 4th With Dealer!
THANK YOU, I WAS SO PROUD OF HIM. Heather got a 6th with Starstruck in that class. Although it wasnt first and second like we planned, we both still placed and we had a blast!

Our weanling stud did not make the cut in the futurity class of 82. Have a yearling stud over going in tonight.

Filipowicz Farm said:
Our weanling stud did not make the cut in the futurity class of 82. Have a yearling stud over going in tonight.
465858[/snapback]

Looks like DunIT did the same as your boy, but that's okay. I'm still his #1 fan
laugh.gif
He's got another class or two tomorrow.

New results are up and Jill dear...you might want to check into how your other boy did...you know...Destiny...
wub.gif
Woohoo!

Looks like Lucky Trails (Heather and Cheryl--4myMirage) have 13 top 10 finishes so far! Whooppeee!

Jamie--big congradulations to you too! Those are HUGE classes! You should be VERY proud, kiddo!

Jim (hubby of maryann of this board) and his awsome stallion Blue Blazes Slash of Rogue are kicking it up too! Looks like a 2nd, a 4th and a 5th. Oh I just LOVE that Slash! In fact, I have been busy working on a custom Breyer model of him this weekend since I couldn't go watch him in person.
wub.gif

Looks like Vanity Grove is doing awsome too....and Rob....and....

next year I am going! To heck with this sitting at home waiting for results!

-Amy

PocketPoniesVA said:
New results are up and Jill dear...you might want to check into how your other boy did...you know...Destiny... 
wub.gif
  Woohoo!

465898[/snapback]

Oh, yes! I did see how Destiny did and am so proud of him and of Erica. I think there were 54 horses in the class! My head is kind of spinning!!!

Latest posts

Back