Some pictures of the last two boys...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Well These were actually done Thrusday, when these guys were just two days and one day old.....but I have been battling an impaction colic, my first colic ever in 13 years of having the miniatures since Tues so just now taking a little time to post (since we finally got a little poop to pass this afternoon, after 3 oilings, 3 liters of fluids
default_aktion033.gif
)

Here is CC's silver bay overo boy, full brother to bay overo Erica's Take A Look At Me

This little boy is going to be super neat like his brother, very loud, very leggy, refined and just pretty....and can trot like his brother as well.

(Erica's Just Wait and See x Cross Country Take My Breath Away HOF)

ccboy2.jpg

ccboy3.jpg

ccboy4.jpg

ccboy-1.jpg

Here is Knockers little boy, Erica's Knock U Out, but he wasn't still enough for pictures, running all over the place. Will have to wait until he settles a bit for any decent ones...

He's pretty tiny and has a beautiful head and teeny muzzle.

Full brother to Erica's Total KnockOut, who went 4th in a huge class, at his only show weaned and taken at Nationals, but is up in the show barn and is looking pretty awesome I think as a yearling.

(Erica's Knock Your Socks Off HOF x Cross Country Take My Breath Away HOF)

knockerboy2-1.jpg

knockersboy.jpg

knockersboyagain.jpg

knockerboyagain.jpg

I LOVE Ericas Knock You Out.. he is something special absolutely LOVE him.

Both boys are awesome
default_wub.png

Aww, Erica!! Look at those boys!! Just gorgeous boys, you gotta love that! Sorry for your kiddo that's colicking on you, hope whoever it is gets better REAL soon. Take Care

Jodi

default_aktion033.gif
congrats,

nice looking boys. I love the markings of the first one.

I hope the horse who colic gets well soon.
default_yes.gif

Gorgeous Erica....I am so glad to see what they really look like. Both are stunning colts. So is Knockers baby going to be called Tito? (AKA-Tito Ortiz-UFC fighter)
default_biggrin.png
LOL

Congrats all the fabulous foal you have had.

Man, Taker's sure giving you some color isn't he?! Those are gorgeous boys, I especially like the first one.

Leia

I couldn't wait to see pics of them. I hope your colic problem is better. That really scares me when i think 1 of mine may have it. COngrats on beautiful babies.

I was wating for this! Erica stunning colts.
default_smile.png

I Love Looker's brother. I have afew names for you, maybeyou'll like one. He is just Gorgeous, IMO.

Thank you so much for posting pictures!

default_new_shocked.gif
GORGEOUS Boys Erica!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

I am a sucker for a great pinto, and Erica's Knock U Out is my favorite!!!
default_wub.png

What a Treasure!!!!

Nancy & Mike

Latest posts

Back