Some Pics We've Taken Recently

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Strass

Reaction score
First off is B&L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie. Charlie is a double registered ASPC/AMHR 8 yr-old Rock "E" son hitting the show ring for the first time this year! He's taking it all in stride; although, I think he definitely preferred his pasture life. Belinda has done a great job with him as he already has 4 Grands this year.
default_aktion033.gif
Here's a picture of him from the most recent Ada show.

IMG_27142.jpg

And here's a couple of the foals growing up.

Strass Country Red E For That (AMHR) sired by B&L's Rock "E" Red Alert (He actually got a quick clip to see what was under all his fuzz!) This boy is very fine boned, and I think is going to stay in the Miniature Under Division.

img_30812.jpg

Strasslein Pearl of Great Price (ASPC/AMHR pending) sired by BHR JC's Geshan

She is dainty, upright, and we love her!

IMG_2809.jpg

Strasslein Mardi Gras Up Til Dawn (ASPC)sired by B&L's Rock "E" Mardi Gra

Uptil01Mo.jpg

Charlie's filly from this year is next on my list to clip, but she's a fuzzy monster right now, so she didn't get her picture taken yet.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for letting me share!

the last filly is simply amazing, i love the colour then the white on her face, i love it! congrats all your horses are nice!!!

They look Great Lisa
default_yes.gif

See you tomorrow??
default_cheers.gif

Thank you! I have to say I'm kind of excited about these 4.
default_yes.gif

Share you say? Which one do I get. I'm not fussy I'll take any.
default_biggrin.png
Red E for That needs a show home.
default_wink.png

the last filly is simply amazing, i love the colour then the white on her face, i love it!
She might just be my favorite one also... Probably going to have to take her to Congress this year.
default_smile.png

See you tomorrow??
default_cheers.gif
Yes!! (But we probably won't be arriving until 8 pm or so.)

Great pictures Lisa.

The first pic of Belinda and Charlie, looks like B is about to plant a big old kiss on Charlie!
default_biggrin.png

Your babies are very nice.
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back