Some pics of my boy driving

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic

Reaction score
I would like to share some pictures of my 36" gelding, Magic Mist Color On Fire (I call him "Fire"), at a show a few weeks ago. This was his first and so far only show this year, and he was just trained to the cart late last year and then not driven at all during our long snowy winter (brrr!). He's not been being worked nearly as much as I would like, I need to get busy with him. He will be going to Nationals this year, I don't think he has a chance in the Open classes, but he may do ok in the Amateur Country driving classes this year, we'll have to see. I sure enjoy driving him, and he seems to really like it too.
g_fire03_f.jpg

g_fire04_f.jpg

I SO love this boy; and his dam has been bred back to his sire this year for a full sibling.
aktion033.gif

Rachel said:
aktion033.gif
Beautiful! He looks very nice. I especially like the second picture.
416200[/snapback]

Thanks! In the first pic, he was having a "crank my head to the side" class, which is always fun (NOT). But I liked his extension (on his front end-- he doesn't really know how to use his hind end yet) so I bought the first pic too. Oh I forgot to say that these pictures were taken by Michael Bowman Photography. I bought the copyright to the pics but I need to credit them for their work.
smile.gif

what you cant see in the pics is her smile which is truly ear to ear. How can you not love watching fire when you get to see her so very happy doing so
biggrin.gif

He sure looks good

Great pics....I can't wait to drive...my gelding is only two, so it will be alittle while longer, I won't be showing though....you do look like you are having a blast!! I love Fire's markings.

I LOVE that first picture. I know he's being cranky with his head, but I too love his shoulder and hip in that pose. Wow. Good job!

Leia

VERY, VERY, VERY nice.

Great pictures too.

Did I mention very nice?
smile.gif

Good luck on the next baby too.

saludando.gif

Tommy

Latest posts

Back