Some pics I just took of...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Wow. After all the rain, thunderstorms, and opressive heat, a respite. The soybeans are coming up beautifully so far -please no more rain
default_pray.gif
- and the sweet corn -for us and family- is coming in -pictured in the foreground
default_risa8.gif
-. I love this time of year!

DSCF0013-1.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

Edited to add better pics just taken...Better lighting!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW.........that's a calendar picture!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Nice looking crops! I hear ya on the rain....we've had over 10'' in a weeks time....major flooding.

What variety of sweet corn did you plant?

How pretty! What great pics and a lovely area! We just have rocks and desert... oh, and more rocks, and then cactus.

Wow, those are beautiful photos Matt!
default_yes.gif
Kinda reminds me of my Grandpa's old farm back in Michigan from "way back when".
default_wub.png
I only have a couple memories of it, and they are somewhat vague, as I was only like 2 or 3 years old then. I'm 43 now, so that was a "little while ago", LOL.
default_wink.png

I remember climbing up on Grandpa's old tractor and gazing out over his crop fields and just sitting there daydreaming as I looked out into the "Wild Blue Yonder", usually while chomping on a fresh picked apple.
default_biggrin.png

Nice looking crops! I hear ya on the rain....we've had over 10'' in a weeks time....major flooding.

What variety of sweet corn did you plant?

Thanks guys. Russ, I'm not sure what variety. I'll have to ask the other half -he's away until Friday-.

Matt I was just thinking the same thing this morning looking at my little vegetable garden. Also wondering if my corn will make knee high by the 4th.

How refreshing!! Those photos makes me think of a healthy bar-b-q in the good 'ol summertime!! Oh...you don't even want to see pics of my garden...lol...it's tiny compared to what you have there...but I'm trying! This year I have zucchini, 3 varieties of tomatos, green onions, carrots, spanish peppers, sugar baby watermelons, musk melon and pumpkins....(thanks to Linda at Roxy's Run)!!!! I'm not expecting a yield...but at least I can say I tried...
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back