Some pic's from yesterdays horse show~!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
We went to a hunter pace yesterday at a huge (10 acre) cross country course. I took just about the whole barn, and even rode myself for once. (Though we only seemed to get pictures of 3 of us! It's a timed event, and you go in pairs, it's really a blast and great for young horses and riders.

Here's me and one of my students young horses, it's his first time out competing in our southern climate, so we were doing the itty bitty's.
IMG_0394.jpg
(2-2' 6 ) course. We are landing a jump here...

Here's another one of my kids riding one of my favorite ponies, she's about a 13.2 POA that is just bomb proof and can jump the moon, though she gets a bit fast... she's giving Alexa a run for her money here trying to catch up with her partner ahead of them...
IMG_0403.jpg

Here's carolyn and I heading for home at a nice easy canter, notice bad me having a hand off the reins! Ugg. Of Course the kids took a shot of me pulling a no-no!
default_rolleyes.gif
:
IMG_0429.jpg

Here's my partner/student Carolyn landing the same jump behind me on the always beautiful Fandango. (Who Really needs a martinagale!)
IMG_0393.jpg

And last but ceritanly Not least is Miss Cora on her wonder pony Daisy, who is also a POA, she was Alexa's partner, though I never did manage to get them in the same frame!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/Mar...ms/IMG_0406.jpg

And that's all for now.... :saludando: Hope you enjoy and thank you for letting me share!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing pics like that make me want to ride again. Then I regain my senses :bgrin . Then again since I was never that good that's probably a good thing. How did everyone place?

Amanda

Everyone did really well, My two itty bittys got 3 and 4 place in their division, my other two students who were not shown placed first in their classes, and Carolyn and I got a first in one division, and a 5 in another. Our time was really slow compared to the winner in that class, we were at 5.34 and the winner pulled of and amazing 2.50, they were Flying, it was So neat to watch.
default_yes.gif
:

Of course you should ride again, you are So close to my farm, we could just go for an easy trail ride, and I'll even dig up a western saddle for you if you want!
default_yes.gif
:

Very cool pictures. Love them.

Know what it would take to get me on a horse?

#1 A step ladder

#2 A hoist and a crane............

Latest posts

Back