Some photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are planning a hike with some other horses today so I wanted to give an extra good grooming. I think it's good to brush thoroughly when I have to use so much OFF right now for mosquitos, tooDapper Dan.jpg. Dapper Dan was looking so gorgeous and he happened to be standing in such a handsome pose, that I reached for my phone to take his picture. By the time I got it out of my pocket and found the right button, Dapper Dan decided to casual it up. He is still a handsome guy, but I need better photography skills.

My husband took a video of Midnight doing some ground work. On the side pass, she is getting better at working sideways instead of forward. We are also working on her paying attention to my cue, instead of moving because she knows the drill.
At the end, she was supposed to come By Me, but she enjoys the teeter so much she wanted to keep doing it. I should have walked more forward, away from the teeter, before asking the By Me. The wind was howling and it wasn't very pleasant outside.
https://youtu.be/fa97raXJjEM

I know I need to move more slowly on the sidepass, but it was kind of exciting that she went sideways instead of forward, tripping over the post. She has the concept now; we need to work on paying attention to my cues instead of anticipating. She really enjoys learning things; I wish I were younger and more energetic for her.

WOW Marsha, that is IMPRESSIVE!!! Have you ever thought about doing the online horse agility? You guys would do AWESOME!!! Keep that camera rolling, I wanna see what y’all are gonna be up to next 😍😍

Getting ready to do a local night parade. I'm planning to just take Midnight, as she needs to most exposure. Dapper Dan will have his feelings hurt to be left behind, but I can't do both of them. We are just walking this year--no cart. I've never walked in a parade before so we'll see how we like it. More opportunities to interact with the crowd, I think, which will be good for Midnight. I'll try to take some night pictures with the lights. I'm just planning to weave some in her mane and some around her neck. She will wear bells.midnight with antlers.jpgsanta pair.jpg

Latest posts

Back