Some New Sapphire Pictures....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilSapphire

Reaction score
Just wanted to share some pictures of my miniature, actually her parents are registered AMHA they are only 32" but she decided she wanted to be different and is 39" Lol....so I suppose not really a miniature but thats ok Lol...anyway I have posted pictures of her on here before when she was younger but these are some up to date pictures.....She is 3 years old now and is turning into quite the well behaved horse from that wild little thing she used to be Lol. Thanks for looking and Thank you again Nicole ( Palomino88) for the picture help
yes.gif

Sapphire.jpg

Sapphire2.jpg

Sapphire3.jpg

Sapphire4.jpg

She sure is a pretty girl in spite of her size. Make a wonderful driving horse! Mary

Isn't she a pretty girl. I have one out of a 31" mare and a 29" stallion that is 36" at 2 yrs. I adore her too. She sure looks well loved.

Thank You Everyone
yes.gif
Her eyes were actually what drew me to her when I first saw her at 3 months old
wub.gif

Dee- I have a harness for her that I got for christmas and am looking for a cart now....she does pretty well on ground driving....although right now I am just enjoying taking hikes and things like that with her but oneday she may be a driving horse.

Dimimore- Isn't it odd how they grow over so much of what there parents are, I always thought they would just be in between what their parents were but Sapphire wanted to show me otherwise....she may be bigger but she'll always be my baby.
wub.gif

Feather1414- Thank You for the avatar complement.

Jessica

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pretty girl..and she sure does have a swet , kind and gentle eye to her. I bet she would be beautiful on a cart. Corinne

She does have a really pretty head and sweet eyes
wub.gif

Ernie thinks so too
wink.gif

Your welcome
biggrin.gif

She is very pretty, and she has a sweet aura about her. Is she eligible for the Show Pony registry? I know WCMHR has a category for over 38"...Not that it really matters, but I think you'd have fun showing her.

What a pretty girl, my mini is pretty big too. At 1 yo he is between 35 and 36 inches so who knows, maybe he'll be as tall as your girl
smile.gif
!

P.S.

I love that halter!

Thanks again everyone
yes.gif

Nicole-- Yes Ernie thinks she is quite the lovely lady hehe
wub.gif

RAPfrosty-- Thank you....Sapphire thinks all princess's need to wear pink Lol.

Latest posts

Back