Some new pictures of our girls...PIC HEAVY!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
Here's some updated pictures of our yearling FWF Little Wardance g-daughter. We had sold her and a friend took her to Wyoming with her when she picked up her mares to help make shipping easier. Well...the sale fell through and our friend kept Topsy for the winter (and spring and summer!!) and then used her with her 4-H kids. The little girl that showed her brought her to one open show and they took Reserve Junior Champion mare!

Here she is...all 27.25" of her:

Topsy3.jpg

Topsy1.jpg

And what she looked like before we sent her off

Topsy.jpg

And here is Topsy's 3/4 sister from this year. I just love her! She is put together so well. (yes--I am barnblind though!) Sorry-she's not really set up because it was just me taking the pictures without any help and of course she didn't want to cooperate. I need help with the pictures of her moving. I don't know if any of them are good and if they are which ones! I've never really been into driving, but to me I think she's a good mover. Any help--even critiques would be great--p.s. I won't be angry with your honest opinions so don't worry about posting.

P1030649.jpg

P1030651.jpg

P1030656.jpg

P1030681.jpg

P1030682.jpg

P1030684.jpg

P1030694.jpg

P1030710.jpg

P1030718.jpg

Thanks and sorry if the pics are really big! I'm not sure how to change the size
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back