Some new pictures of Little Kings Big City Buck

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Well I am a little late in posting these, but they were taken late May this year. I finally got around to clipping him and cleaning him up - and I think he looks pretty darn good. He has not be inside, not be conditioned, never seen a neck sweat, and that is his natural color (he was just clipped the day before with a 15)

For those who are new - this is Little Kings Big City Buck, my 4 yr old Buckeroo son who dam is a Ramblin Starbuck daughter (so Rowdy grandaughter)

I bred 7 of my mares to him next year so if they all settle I should be able to see what he produces.

This is him with my other "man" Little Kings BT Buck Bandito ( 7yr old BTU son) straight out of pasture also.....

BigCityandBandito.jpg

BigCityhead.jpg

BigCityhead%20neckout.jpg

BigCityhead-2.jpg

I will post his body shots in the next post.........

[SIZE=14pt]Hot Diggity Erica!!!! HE is FABULOUS!!!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

It looks like it's really unsafe to have two stallions like that on one farm . . .

SO JUST SEND ONE OF THEM TO ME! I'm going to be generous and let you pick which one! (I'm so kind)

rolleyes.gif

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous,

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Wow he is beautiful!!! Love those Ramblin Starbuck daughters too and crossed on Buckeroo it's no wonder. Between Taker and Bandito and Big City Bucks you are going to be unstoppable! You should come to AMHA Nationals too... you would love it!

Ginny Long

Wow he is beautiful!!! Love those Ramblin Starbuck daughters too and crossed on Buckeroo it's no wonder. Between Taker and Bandito and Big City Bucks you are going to be unstoppable! You should come to AMHA Nationals too... you would love it!
Ginny Long
Ginny,

Hopefully soon I can swing AMHA nationals also.....

Right now with college I just can't miss a week for AMHR nationals and then right back to back missing another week plus for AMHA - I think my professors would kill me
rolleyes.gif
even now that can get huffy when I tell them I will be missing a week for a horse show
biggrin.gif

This is my senior year and will have a BS in biology - but not sure what I am going to after that, try to get in pharmacy school?? get my masters??

And yes I can't wait to cross all three of the boys get together, I did bred a Bandito daughter (Worth the Wait) to Big City - she is due EARLY feb and then bred another Bandito daughter (Knocker) to Taker and she is getting ultrasounded soon to see if she took.

Thanks for the kind replies everybody. I can't take credit breeding this one, but I can call him mine and love on him daily.

Wow, he is gorgeous! I love the pictures, especially the first one. You certainly know how to pick them and I can't wait too see your 2006 foal crop! Did you get any body shots of Bandito?

Erica, those are cool pics!!!
aktion033.gif

Looking forward to hearing about 7 healthy babies next spring! Any crosses to Prince daughters for next spring?

Did anyone call out "DIBS" yet on 2006 foals????
wink.gif
Jill, step away from the computer......ha ha just teasing ya!
laugh.gif

WOWZER.........What a stallion line up!!!
new_shocked.gif

They are all stunning and look at that neck!!!

I can not wait to see what they all produce next year!!!

Alison

Latest posts

Back