Some new pictures of Little Kings Big City Buck

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No question, He is Wonderful!!!

Robin

Holy cow!!! HE DA MAN -- HUBBA HUBBA!!!!!

Keith just about fell off his chair when I showed him. He is glorious! I love his machismo...

I think I'm becoming a Big City Bucks groupie!

new_shocked.gif
Absolutely STUNNING Erica!
new_shocked.gif

All 3 of your Stallions are just Stunning!!! Congratulations on having one VERY FINE line up!!! I SO want to own one of your babies one day!!!
wub.gif

Nancy

WOW! They are both exceptional and I wouldn't throw either out of my barn, that's for sure. I remember the thread awhile back about what is so great about Buckeroo? Well, there ya go!!!! Of course his dam also contributed BUT Buckeroo sure stamps his get and there is no denying that he has Buckeroo in his breeding. I love the "look" and will NEVER get tired of it or think it is "old" as some had mentioned back in that thread. TWO gorgeous stallions!!!!
aktion033.gif

Erica,

You know I think he is just amazingly gorgeous!!! I too can't wait to see his foals next year, especially from your Bandito lady, Knocker. It will be wonderful to see what all the combinations bring you.

Jill
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What a couple of heartthrobs!!! How can you stand to have so much beefcake in your pastures???? They are both such amazing boys, and to be so amazing without any conditioning, sweating, etc... is such a testament to their quality. You are already such a force in the mini world, but I can't even imagine where you're going to be in a few years... we're all going to be speaking in reverend, hushed tones, about how we knew Erica 'when'.... LOL
smile.gif

Okay, gotta go now before my keyboard shorts out from all the drool.

Wow!!!!! Love that cross. I just can't wait to see his offspring.

That boy is so incredible!

Can't wait to see his babies(one in particular).
wink.gif

Kim

Wow, he is gorgeous! I love the pictures, especially the first one. You certainly know how to pick them and I can't wait too see your 2006 foal crop! Did you get any body shots of Bandito?
Steph -

I actually didn't get any full body shots of Bandito. We took just a couple but then they accidently got erased before getting burnt to several CD's.

I did shot two of his fillies on this same day - Clover and Angel Eyes and got some really good shots of them I think. I am still working on cropping ME out of the photos LOL and then once I get them downsized I will post.

I do have this body shot of Bandito. It is the picture that I bought Bandito from, Taken while he was still at Little King. I just love this boy to, His eyes are to die for.

f3279203.jpg

Erica,
You know I think he is just amazingly gorgeous!!! I too can't wait to see his foals next year, especially from your Bandito lady, Knocker. It will be wonderful to see what all the combinations bring you.

Jill 
Hehe Jill, Actually I bred Knocker to "Taker" (already have a name picked out
smile.gif
for next year, she is not checked in foal yet, but if she didn't take I am holding off till early Spring.

The Bandito filly I bred to Big City is "Worthy", a smutty buckskin whose dam is the dam of Erica's Prince Charming, so should be a great cross hopefully!

That boy is so incredible!

Can't wait to see his babies(one in particular). 

Kim
Kim

I am also anxious to see if "she" can pull off another one that color.......so far they have all be that color and wondering if she might be dominant for the dun factor? (and she is definelty dominant for a whole lotta attitude in her foals) I already have a name for it too......
biggrin.gif

You already know I LOVE all three of your stallions. I don't think a stallion line-up can get much better than that!
wub.gif
wub.gif

Erica- Ok now inquiring minds want to know. Can you PM me?? I won't tell.
smile.gif

You know I can't let Jill and Cindy have all the fun down here in VA.

wink.gif

GORGEOUS!!

One of these days I want to own one of your horses
rolleyes.gif
Cant wait for that day
wink.gif
wub.gif
!!hee hee

-Kris

Latest posts

Back