Some new pics of the "Three Amigos"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
New guy, he sooo needs a name :DOH!

101_3314.jpg

101_3331.jpg

101_3334.jpg

101_3341.jpg

Cutout1-2.jpg

And one of his pretty momma Copper:

101_3337.jpg

Phoenix:

101_3349.jpg

101_3351.jpg

TJ:

101_3318.jpg

101_3319.jpg

That TJ is Handsome Fellow
Yes he is
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
He was showing off for the new colt, other guy would approach TJ and his momma and TJ would get all prancy, neck arched, tail up
default_wub.png

Look at all the handsome as heck boys!! No name is popping in my head for your new one.... maybe start a contest? Do you usually use parent names?

TJ hasn't sold? I'm amazed!

I sure do like your new mama.
default_yes.gif

Look at all the handsome as heck boys!! No name is popping in my head for your new one.... maybe start a contest? Do you usually use parent names?
Nope, I want something catchy and unique, doesn't have to incorporate parents or lineage..
default_smile.png

TJ hasn't sold? I'm amazed!
Not yet but I'm not pushing/advertising them hard since both he and Phoenix just turned a month old
default_smile.png

I sure do like your new mama. yes.gif
Thanks, she's a real sweetheart
default_wub.png
Can't wait to see how she crosses on Sky
default_yes.gif

You have some really pretty horses there! I couldn't really come up with any good names but considering mama is Little King and copper I was thinking about Lucky C Copper King

they are all soooo adorable
default_wub.png

I was thinking Sweet Red Wine, or Poisened Apple!<just a few off the top of my head! :LOL

something dealing with red?

Thank you!

"Royal" seems to be sticking, find myself thinking about that or putting names together with that kind of theme, so think I may use that for his barn name and try and come up with a registered name playing off that!
default_yes.gif

Maybe you could pick names you were thinking of or names you like and do a poll !

Or you could do a contest!

Either one will do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty colts and mare
Thanks Leanna!

Maybe you could pick names you were thinking of or names you like and do a poll !
Or you could do a contest!

Either one will do!
I may have to if I get the selection down to a handful and can't decide! I've gone back and forth on so many! :DOH!

Which ones were you thinking of?
I'm going to try to narrow it down to a handful beforeI post them as I'd like to keep the others I don't pick for him for future foals/horses
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back