Some Mini clothing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngieA

Reaction score
I have 3 cordoba heavy sheets, one with a hood also...2 have never been used and 1 only slightly. They are from Equine Design are Red/White trim, size (M) I believe they are the water proof ones? And acouple other things Mini related. I would like to donate them ...the sheets have my farm name embrodered on them...but I am sure it could be removed. If you want this or can use it just let me know. I didn't put them on the auction as I said my farm name is on them.

Thanks

hi angie

we would love to accept your donation! please email tami our auction coordinator with pictures and we will get them uploaded. her email addy is on the auction thread

thanks so much!!!

Kay

Hi Angie. Yeah that's terrific. Just send them on over. How sweet of you! If you have trouble finding the email addy, it's [email protected]

Just send me the pics, and your description, and I'll put them up there. Be sure to include your name as you want it shown, and your website url so I can give you proper credit on the auction. Also, if you have a particular starting price you'd like to see them start at, you can suggest that as well.

Tami

Latest posts

Back