Some good news

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billiethekid40

Reaction score
Well, I just had to share all the good luck I've been having this month! The biggest I'll save till the end, trust me, you'll like it!

It all started with a promotion at work -I'm the new assistant manager at the pet supply store I work at. We sell high quality dog and cat foods, accessories and NO animals or "live foods" (rats, mice, crickets ect). My booses approached me 3 weeks ago and offered me the position in the hopes that I will become the new manager of the store when they take a step back to run the 3 stores they own (used to be two, the new one opens this week, they will oversee all 3 and have managers instead of managing one each like they have been doing). So that was exciting!

Next, my mother bought a new car and gave ME her old one, so I got my first car this month too! I live in the city and board just outside it, so the walk after the bus stop was about 35 minuites, so getting to the barn is a breeze with my new 4 wheel baby!

THEN the same weekend I brought home the car I picked up my new 2 wheeled baby! The show cart I bough from Sue C (made by Boinky on the forum) and I just LOVE it! So does Billie! He has only been in one cart ever, so it was awesome to see him take so well to this new one. Its very comfy to drive and looks great... Not to mention that I think it will fit my other "good news".....

Billie finally has a new friend his own size to play with! Tonight I was offered a litte guy and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. He is beautiful and cute and playful. I haven't met him in person yet, but my best friend knows him well and I've always trusted her judgement in horses before. She took some great pictures for me. He should come home next week...

So I'm proud to introduce Billies new Pal

Comic Book Hero
lb11-1.jpg

lb5.jpg

lb13.jpg

lb9.jpg

I'm not sure if his barn name will be Hero, or Marvel. They call him LB (short for little buddy) now but its such a mouthfull to me!

He should be home next week, maybe even this Sunday! I'm super excited!

Congrats, your new little guy is very handsome.

Well, congratulations on a marvelous month!
default_aktion033.gif

I love your new guy. He has a very kind and attentive face. Very approachable look.

Wow that is a lot of good news - congratulations on each of

your advancements.

Love the new boy....he has a face that says he's going to

be your good friend for a long time.....

What a super week! Congrats! I love your new boys long legs and he looks really sweet.

Thanks!
default_biggrin.png
I had to pinch myself this morning to be sure it wasn't all a dream :love When i told my boyfriend this morning I don't think he belived me at first LOL It will be good to have two horses to drive together!

Congrats on your great month!!

I love your new boy, he is very handsome!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on all your good news! Your new boy is stunning, I'm sure you will enjoy him!
default_aktion033.gif

Back