Some 'before' photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AceyHorse

Reaction score
We are going to be clipping in a few weeks so I thought I'd better get some 'before' shots to document the transformation from Teddy Bears back into show horses!

ShowTeamPreClip004.jpg

ShowTeamPreClip017.jpg

ShowTeamPreClip006.jpg

default_wub.png
:

I just have to say thank you to everyone for all the advice on feeding programs for show horses. Special thanks to Jill, my horses are looking much better already (hard to tell from the photos I know!) and are alot happier within themselves than last year. Can't wait to clip them!

default_wub.png
: Wow Anna gorgeous horses. The first one looks just like a teddy bear. & I love the 2nd ones face. I can't wait till winter comes to this side of the world LOL. I love the teddy bear look
default_yes.gif
: . So What are their names? :bgrin

Ashley

Thanks! Ace is the guy in the first photo, hes just been broke to harness. And Hero is the pinto, I just brought him a few months ago so this will be our first season showing together. Those two are best buds.
default_wub.png
:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: ohhhh I'm a big fan of driving horses LOL Are you going to be driving w/ Ace in shows? & Of course I can't wait to see pics of show's you go to
default_yes.gif
: .

Ashley

Latest posts

Back