Some baby pictures of the last two foals.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are both gorgeous! If the filly is really better looking in erson, then WOW, she must be really amazing, because I think she is awesome now! I love the pic of the colt with the llamas, that is adorable!

Every new baby you post pics of I think "Wow, that baby is NICE!" (because like Jill....I LOVE ALL your horses...lol
default_wub.png
: :bgrin ), but....Awesome is THE ONE.....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly incredible!!!! :aktion033:

Pocket is very nice, too...and love the llama pics with him....made me smile!! *awwwwwww*
default_wub.png
:

Ok Jill, you get Buckin' Awesome, and I get Prankster - that little guy just makes me melt!!! Mike says he gets Pocket Change! Erica better put her dibs in now, or she isn't going to get one!!! LOL!!!!!!

Nancy
I don't have time for dibs down here either.............mom claims them all as hers. She already has a death grip on Prankster and Streaker and of course now is all about this girl, Awesome - each one that is born she is like 'oh you have to show it'.......next one 'oh you have to show it', .........next one 'oh you have to show it'...........told she will either have to clone me or get herself out in the show ring to - OR let me sell a few of them and maybe they will be shown but :new_shocked: the horror of that.

No really Awesome, I just love her very much, though she hasn't realized I am not out to kill her yet, I want to see her next year grown up.........Prankster I am going to geld I think and show and drive later on.......Streaker who is "mom's" as she calls him I really want to clip, he is the weirdest color. Then of course I did sneak by and let Suzy and Janie snag up Mr. Bucks (mom is not a big fan on the pink skin and those bright blue eyes (basically the double dilutes), so didn't get too upset), and then Pocket may have himself a show home already too - I am waiting to clip him maybe.............and then I have itsy bitsy Cremy who is just a doll, so so little and another double dilute.

AND I just got a call this morning I had another baby - NOT the one (or two) that I thought would have it next...........and yep another boy, a Bandito son, I gotta change the water down here :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
Erica your foals are outstanding. I love that filly
default_wub.png
: If she comes up missing, I know nothing about it.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Congrats on the new colt, can't wait to see pictures of him too! :aktion033:

AND I just got a call this morning I had another baby - NOT the one (or two) that I thought would have it next...........and yep another boy, a Bandito son, I gotta change the water down here :bgrin
Ah-HA! You thought you would sneak this one in inconspicuously????
default_wink.png
:

Pictures as soon as you get them please?????
default_pray.gif
:

Oh! And I wouldn't change the water down there, my very favorite still, is a teeny-tiny Buckskin Bandito Boy that makes my heart smile every single day!!!!
default_wink.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

Oh! I can't wait to see the new baby boy!!! I can relate to how your mom feels tho about keeping them all and showing them all because they all do belong in the show ring!!! That little double dilute smokey creme filly would be my dream come true had you not already set up half my breeding program with two of her brothers!!! :lol:

Your filly is ADORABLE!!! I just LOVE some of the expressions in the photos!!!

and I LOVE the colt, b/c he looks like mine! Tracker is now 2 years, but look at his baby photos... very similar markings, minus the facial white
default_smile.png

tracker8.jpg

9ad4d73d.jpg

tracker13.jpg

Latest posts

Back