Some baby pictures of the last two foals.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
No new babies, as the mares are still holding out, but here are a few of the last two as I didn't get very many of them due to being at the Event right after they were born. So here they are at 11 days old.

Here's Big City's little filly- Buckn' Awesome, who I just LOVE. She has got this tiny head that cup can just cup in your hands and huge eyes and a itty bitty muzzle, and not to mention her daddy's neck. She was NOT being photogenic at all yesterday, would much rather show off when you put the camera up and sleep when you bring it out.......she is so much prettier in person.

ef656201.jpg

ef656e79.jpg

ef656c6b.jpg

ef65603a.jpg

ef656d2b.jpg

ef655229.jpg

ef656157.jpg

And then here are a few of Bandito's last boy, Pocket Change

ef655e5d.jpg

ef655dad.jpg

ef655ceb.jpg

ef656c3d.jpg

It was time to put the mares back out with Big City and Pocket and his momma got separated.....his mom is a maiden and I think it slipped her mind that she HAD a baby, and wanted to flirt with Big City instead, Pocket was sort of lost for a while, but the llamas decided they would take care of him until mom came to her senses that she was missing a baby.

ef655aa0.jpg

ef656b57.jpg

ef655746.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwwwwwwwww Erica...... They are just too cute for words!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations on such Beautiful, Beautiful Babies!!!
default_wub.png
:

And I LOVE the llama's taking care of Pocket Change! How Cute is that????
default_wub.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

Very pretty babies. Congratulations.

Joyce

Those pictures of Pocket Change with the llamas are too cute! And your new filly is awesome! And so is her name!

Congrats on both foals! That is a beautiful filly
default_smile.png

Love the pic (5th one down) I thought for a second that was your hair hanging down :lol:(was like wow, Erica really has long hair) then I realized you were really close to that mares tail.

That pic needs a title, "Heads or Tails"
default_yes.gif
: I think that fillies name is perfect!

Hey, cool appy llamas!

Both are beauties but that pix of Pocket with the llamas is too much. It looks like he is going are u my new mommas?

Your babies are absolutely gorgeous and I love the llama pics. Your pics are great. Congratulations. :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

There both looking great Erica, I love the pictures of Pockets and the llamas! Awesome is well..Awesome, I love her and can defianlty not wait to see when you get the chance to get the clippers on her!!!!

Oh Erica --- Both are AWESOME. But if that little filly is better in person I'm just going to FAINT!!!!

She is breathtaking!

MA

WOW! I'm so impressed with Awesome! Her name is PERFECT for her!!! I usually don't like chestnuts as much, would much rather see a coloured horse, but her colour is fabulous!

Both babies are gorgeous.....but that Buckin' Awesome is seriously buckin' awesome!

Carol

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are both incredible, but that filly -- I swear you have outdone yourself with her!!!! She is just really, really something. Since I've been a fan really of all the foals I've seen of yours for years, I feel like I just maybe sound like a broken record (like Oh of course Jill likes her) but that little girl is the easiest one on my eyes so far and they have all been eye candy!!!
hearton.gif
hearton.gif
hearton.gif
And she is just so girly girl looking, too. *sigh*
kiss.gif

:bgrin We got a peek at them all yesterday evening and Awesome in stunning. The little stinker would not let us near her tho
default_rolleyes.gif
: Still too new, but everyone else were little beggers for attention! Erica they are all so sweet.
default_yes.gif
:

Erica,

BEAUTIFUL babies :aktion033: :aktion033: ...WOW I love your filly and, the photos of your colt with the llamas are precious..they look like loving babysitters
default_wub.png
: !!

Once again...I am so impressed with your foal crop...Congratulations :aktion033:

lisa

Ok Jill, you get Buckin' Awesome, and I get Prankster - that little guy just makes me melt!!!
default_wub.png
:

Mike says he gets Pocket Change! :aktion033: Erica better put her dibs in now, or she isn't going to get one!!! LOL!!!!!!
default_wink.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

I think they are both incredible, but that filly -- I swear you have outdone yourself with her!!!! She is just really, really something. Since I've been a fan really of all the foals I've seen of yours for years, I feel like I just maybe sound like a broken record (like Oh of course Jill likes her) but that little girl is the easiest one on my eyes so far and they have all been eye candy!!!
hearton.gif
hearton.gif
hearton.gif
And she is just so girly girl looking, too. *sigh*
kiss.gif

Latest posts

Back