Sodapops new fleece blanket!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So precious!♥️

I “try“ to make blankets for my boys, but not ones to keep them warm per say, I make them to cover up all that hair if we got out in public LOL and because I think they look really cute with the little blankets on.

Here is one I made for Thunder last Christmas…
D0EED646-4152-4580-8AAA-C9A8664E4F16.png

I made this blanket shirt for Breezy, I used one of my old sweaters and butchered it all up…
5EED2710-5424-46CE-B01A-4E8DE6C2271B.png

I am always sewing up their real blankets if they get holes in them. I butcher up fly masks that don’t fit properly. Anything that needs repair, I’ll try it, I’m not saying it will be pretty though 🤣

I made this blanket shirt for Breezy, I used one of my old sweaters and butchered it all up…
View attachment 45208

I am always sewing up their real blankets if they get holes in them. I butcher up fly masks that don’t fit properly. Anything that needs repair, I’ll try it, I’m not saying it will be pretty though 🤣
Is the red fabric attached to the garland?

Is the red fabric attached to the garland?

The red fabric is felt. Love felt, I just cut, sew some ribbon on for the girth & chest strap and I am good to go. The felt holds its shape pretty good too, doesn’t move or bunch up as much as regular fabric, plus I think it is cheaper 🤷🏻‍♀️…but who knows nowadays. The garland is actually a little wreath I got from the dollar store. It isn’t attached, I just threw it over his cute little head 💕

Thank you everybody! I plan on stopping by the store and picking up a few more options :) She is just so cute in it!

@Kelly I LOVE the little jackets you made! Especially the Christmas one 🥰 Thunder looks so cute and happy! And I too love trying to make things 'work' for my critters. Patching up holes, making adjustments, it's all so much fun :)

Once she gets bigger I am hoping to make her a new halter! I have all the supplies and all sorts of extra ribbons to make it all sorts of pretty; I used to run a dog collar/leash business, but sense have shut down and am slowly working on using up the supplies I have left over. 🤣 But for now she's either too tiny or too big for the webbing/ribbon options I have lol

1637428936629.png

Stopped by the store, found two new blanket patterns! :) I am in love with the ocean one. I am so thankful our dollar stores find nifty stuff. I've even found name brand organic things for sale in there. Makes me wonder how they can afford to sell everything for a dollar!

Did you get those from Dollar Tree? Dang, I was just there today buying Christmas goodies for my horse agility course, I didn’t even think to look for fleece blankets. Guess I’ll have to go back 😊

The heart one is PERFECT for Valentines Day 💕💕

Did you get those from Dollar Tree? Dang, I was just there today buying Christmas goodies for my horse agility course, I didn’t even think to look for fleece blankets. Guess I’ll have to go back 😊

The heart one is PERFECT for Valentines Day 💕💕

Yes! :) I love dollar tree lol. What goodies did you get for the agility course? :) The blankets are 30x30 inches, super cute <3 In the baby section :)

Just got back from the Dollar Tree where everything is $1, did you know their prices are going up soon? They were saying it is going to be Dollar Tree Plus. 😝

I found those blankets and bought 3 in a peachy tan color. They only had 1 of the ocean blankets left and no hearts, which was what I was really wanting.

For the Agility course I just bought a whole bunch of Christmas junk and streamers for curtains.💕💕

Latest posts

Back