SockIt Meeting The BIG Horses!! Too Cute!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi Everyone!

Well.... Last weekend my parents had a roping on Saturday and I thought it would be fun to bring my yearling Erica colt "Erica's Sock It To Me" (my love of my life!!
default_wub.png
).... But thougt it would be good for him and the kid's 2yr.old little buckskin gelding, Striker to come over to the roping my parents had. And one of the gals there had her camera and just sent me these pictures today via e-mail. She also sent me one of my step-dad on his roping horse, Cinnabar. But SockIt really was having quite the time being intertained by the big horses, vise versa! loL! My step-dad thought he'd come up behind SockIt and thought he'd be fun to practice heeling on (NOT!!!!!!)..... he teased me by just swinging the rope, which suprisingly didn't bother SockIt. I would of been VERY upset if he would of dared thrown that rope!!! :DOH!

But was a fun and these guys were a hit (of course)...... but thought these were cute and had to share!!

SockItBigHorses2Aug3108.jpg

SockItBigHorses1Aug3108.jpg

SockItHorses3Aug3108.jpg

ScottCinibarAug3108.jpg

He is such a handsome boy!!! If he's anything like his brother, DunIT, he thinks he IS a big horse -- even now that he's met some
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
As you know, some minis come with 17hh worth of personality on the inside
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting
default_laugh.png

default_saludando.gif
Hi Jill!

Thanks for the compliment! I Just LOVE my SockIT boy!! He did VERY well at the Central Regional Championship show in Aug.... taking home 2 Reserves in the amature classes.... the one had 8 in our class too! Was TUFF competition there!! I had some VERY NICE compliments on SockIt, one coming from a VERY well known trainer......and then had someone that was with the trainer offer to buy him! I had to say "SORRY"........ He's not for sale!!
default_wub.png
He's my "Main" boy starting next year and plane to keep it that way!!! I just LOVE him!! He's VERY VERY special guy to me!!

And yes.... he thinks he's pretty big...... He was really wanting to play with them big guys!!

I know exactly how you feel
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
There's not enough money to make DunIT not mine either, and SockIT is so nice. Bandito has some fabulous babies
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
We have two daughters and a granddaughter, too, and who knows.... One day maybe will go for a double bred Bandito in my neck of the woods!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
SockIt is a handsome guy. Congrats on your wins. I love the interaction big horse/little horse.

Nice photos.

Gosh he looks great!! He has matured alot since the last time I visited your website to take a peak at him :p. He looks just fabulous.

I love it, Gus was afraid of big horses the first time he saw them...go figure haha.

Latest posts

Back