So, Who's from Montana? Speak up!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chandab

Reaction score
Just curious as to who lives in this part of the country. I know of one other Montanan on the board, and I'm sure I've seen a North Dakotan or two. But, would still like to hear from others. Just curious, since it seems so many are on either coast or down south.

Hi from Manitoba!

I'm near Brandon, just 3 hours north of Minot North Dakota. What town are you at?

Williston ND is my hometown; my grandparents used to ranch in the badlands just south of Watford City, then they retired to Sydney MT.

Southcentral Idaho here.....
yes.gif
Just north of Twin Falls

Minimor said:
Hi from Manitoba!
I'm near Brandon, just 3 hours north of Minot North Dakota.  What town are you at? 

Williston ND is my hometown; my grandparents used to ranch in the badlands just south of Watford City, then they retired to Sydney MT.

442960[/snapback]

We are south of Peerless, MT. About 3 hours west and north of Williston.

Tapestry Minis said:
Southcentral Idaho here.....
yes.gif
Just north of Twin Falls
442966[/snapback]

Thank you for responding.

I worked in Dubois one summer, it was an internship at the Sheep Station.
wacko.gif

Hi,

I'm from ND..about 1 1/2 miles south east of Minot.. the every middle of the state.

We are farmers/ranchers/dairy farmers...

Hi I am from Southwest Wyoming, and have a son who lives n Missoula, Montana :)

I love the wide open spaces of West! :)

Susan O.

Hi I live in BC but went to high school in Whitehall, MT and my dad and step mom still live in Townsend, MT. And I am coming to visit them on Monday for 12 days. I love Montana except in the winter.Buuurrrrrrrrr...

Hi!

I'm from Stevensville Montana, just 30 minutes south of Missoula! I also know that CNC minis is from Montana. That's all I know
rolleyes.gif
We've been the only ones for awhile now... it's good to hear from others!!

Hi, I'm from S.E. Idaho, not far from DUBOIS!

I'm between the MT and WY borders.........small world!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back