So whatcha think, maybe a little?????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Put up a new picture in my avatar.

Had a few emails, well, just 2, asking me who the horse was, didn't know I had any full size horses.

I guess it is a little hard to tell, nothing to really compare it to.

I honestly know, NO mini really looks like a full size horse, but sure do think Sophie does at least some in this photo.

We are all just a little barn blind when it comes to our horses, but am I totally blind on this one???????

naitonals1.jpg

I think that Sophie's head shot hear can easily resemble any number of big horse breed horses.
aktion033.gif

To me w/ the headshot pic, she could pass off as a saddlebred or a national show horse. But of course that JMHO.

Nope, sorry!! She is lovely and I did think maybe a Hackney Pony, but not a full size. Why should they look like full size anything?? We are attempting to produce a breed and that is what they should look like- beautiful Miniature Horses.

Why should they look like full size anything??
Sophie is just Sophie, and she looks like the miniature she is. Just liked the picture and was sharing, and was for fun, that is all.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back