So very sad...Pete passed away

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ali

Reaction score
:no:

Our family is very saddened by the loss of our gelding. We were blessed with his presence in our barn for a very short time but loved him dearly. The pain of loosing him at such a young age is very difficult to deal with and I now know what anyone who has lost a battle with illness is going thru.

Within one day his symptons turned for the worse and within seconds he was gone. I still can't believe it.

He was fighting fever for 3 days (being treated by Vet) and then his last day he stopped eating and that very afternoon died. It truly is shocking and we still don't know what the problem was but the other horses in the barn are OK, thankfully.

Rest in peace Pete. aka Lurch

[SIZE=18pt]I'm so sorry for your loss.[/SIZE]

Christy

Hugs and prayers coming your way. Having lost one I loved dearly I can relate, but each experience is different.

God Bless and may your heart heal quickly.

Heather

[SIZE=14pt]So very sorry for your loss.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I am so sorry to hear about Pete. Its so hard to understand why some leave us at such a young age. I lost one 1 yr ago, fine on Wednesday, didnt eat on Thurs, and dies in my arms on the way to our vet on Friday afternoon. God must have special plans for our little ones. (((HUGS))) to you. Corinne

I am so sorry.

There seems to be so much loss on the forum these days..
default_sad.png

That is so sad. Blessings to you and your family.
default_sad.png

MA

That is so sad to hear. We do our best, but sometimes God just wants them more.

I am sorry that you lost your beloved Pete. Some of us here, me included know what it is like to lose one at a young age. If words could help I would fill this page. Bless you.

Latest posts

Back