So sick of judges and politics..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a judge and I take offense to a lot of what is being said here. I'm very well known within AMHA and know a lot of people and as a result I HAVE TO judge horses and not people and that's what I do. I can always give a reason for why I do what I do and it does not involve politcs. If I'm this way, then I'm sure there are other judge this way. It's not a perfect world, we have to do our best to get along in it. I do agree with the point made wherein it was said that top trainers have top horses, the horses win because they deserve to win. Did you hear that?.... the horses win... not the trainers... we don't judge confirmation (or the performance of) trainers.... we judge HORSES. Life and everything in it is a game...go out and play the game. Don't hate the player... hate the game... if that's what you want to do.

LisaBarnes said:
we don't judge confirmation (or the performance of) trainers.... we judge HORSES.  Life and everything in it is a game...go out and play the game.  Don't hate the player... hate the game... if that's what you want to do.
463206[/snapback]

Thank the lord for that one.. i make my little fat gelding look fit and fabulous
biggrin.gif

I think there are good judges and I think there are bad judges just like in anything. Face it the trainers get to pick from many horses and bring the best out there. Most of them can show pretty darn good. So you go out there do your best have fun, get better. I love showing against the best makes me better.

Latest posts

Back