So Proud of Taker

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Cross Country Take My Breath Away got his Halter Hall of Fame this past weekend at the Peoria, IL show, winning both his ammy and two year old class, taking both Jr. Grands and both Overall Grands.

Very happy so had to share - had a scare the day we got back from Du Quion, IL show (july 10th) after he won his class, both Jr. grands and a overall, he came home and ripped his bottom eyelid 3/4 the way and it was hanging there, I was sick. But I have a great vet and of course babied him to no end and made sure the 6 stitches stayed together and clean and no infection.

And now a month later he finished his HOF and you can't even tell it!!!

f34db592.jpg

AND........I can't thank Belinda enough for letting him be MINE. She knows I love him.

Congratulations Erica and Taker!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I like his barn name, by the way. He is a handsome fello.

One of ours is close to getting her HOF, but alas we are just missing it this season. Maybe next year.
rolleyes.gif

Again, congrats on your guys accomplishment!

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congratulations! He is gorgeous!

Bonnie

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations! He is fabulous.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Erica, Congratulations!!!
aktion033.gif
The good news was a buzzing around the Iowa State Fair miniature show yesterday in Des Moines!
yes.gif
aktion033.gif

I'm so happy for you!!! I had my fingers crossed for you and him last weekend as IF you need luck!!! Taker is just so gorgeous. I hope to see him in person one of these days -- he is stunning! Just looking at and thinking about your herd of horses, you kind of have to wonder how many degrees of perfection are there???
hearton.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well deserved - he is awesome - congrats that is a big accomplishment to make in such a short show carreer. Way to go Erica & Taker!

Stac

Awwww Erica, you deserve everything you get, you work so darn hard at it. You are very blessed and I am so happy for you and all your accomplishments. Very happy to hear the eyelid has healed up so nicely too. I can just imagine how freaked you were, but all is well now so relax and just enjoy your life.

aktion033.gif
Congratulations Erica and Taker! That's great news!

Everytime I see a picture of that shoulder and neck I just go........ WOW!

Congrats.
aktion033.gif

Congratulations Erica! He is a beautiful boy and I'm sure glad his eye healed well.

Those sliver bays are SO striking! One of my favorite colors.

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back