So maybe I was a little jealous of all of yall's babies..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyboi09

Reaction score
We had a little filly last night. My computer has been down and my camera only hooks up to it, so I got my mom to take some pictures with her work camera while I was at school and email them to me from her office. So we are no longer picture-less. This filly is out of a mare that I bought last summer already "exposed" and I guess she took, because the dates match up. According to the previous owners, her sire is a black and white tobiano. Not very sure on pedigree, I dont think that there is many big names behind her, but I think her quality still shines through. AS some of you know im into appaloosas, but I bought this mare because I thought she was gorgeous and be a good start to my pintaloosa program. So im very happy she gave me a fillyt because depending on how this girl matures, I might keep her to help my pintaloosas because she is unrelated to my stallion.

So, I have no clue on a name yet. I have toyed with a few, but would appreciate all suggestions. I was trying to find one of those ole time southern double names, or a singers name, or something to do with that crooked little blaze, or maybe even one of those "play on words" names.... as you can tell I havent narrowed it down too much
default_biggrin.png

Without further delay, her she is .....(lots of pics)

dottiesbaby002.jpg

dottiesbaby006.jpg

dottiesbaby008.jpg

dottiesbaby010.jpg

dottiesbaby015.jpg

dottiesbaby017.jpg

notice the crooked blaze
default_wub.png

dottiesbaby019.jpg

dottiesbaby024.jpg

dottiesbaby026.jpg

dottiesbaby027.jpg

dottiesbaby032.jpg

She is super friendly and well worth the wait. She is the biggest baby we have had here, but her mom is right at 33" so, she will probably be a little taller than most of ours.

Hope you like her.

Will

CONGRATULATIONS, she sure is a looker!!!

I still have months to wait for my only 2008 foal, so I'm living vicariously through you guys...

Kari

Awwwww.......she is adorable
default_wub.png
Her mama has a very pretty face, too. And I always get a kick out of how all the other horses gawk at a new baby
default_wink.png

Awww cute. I also love how the other horses look on at the new kid on the block

Congrats, she is really pretty ! I bet she is homozygous for the pinto gene with all those pawprints.

default_aktion033.gif
She's beautiful l'm glad you have your own to love on now..
default_biggrin.png

I agree, she AND her mom are beautiful!!!

What about "Valentine" in her name? Like someone else said, she looks like she has a heart on her pretty little face!

Just an idea....

Very pretty little girl, I love the pic of her looking out the doorway. CONGRATS!

Latest posts

Back