So hard to lose a precious baby...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disneyhorse

Reaction score
It is so hard to lose an animal you love... I sadly want to tell you all that I lost my first and only foal "Zoolander" to colic. Only a week away that he would have gone to Nationals.

He was such a fun baby to be around, absolutely full of personality and always got into trouble. I had a ton of fun with him in the short time that I got to know him.

Just thought I'd let all you guys know.

Andrea

derektrot.JPG

Oh Andrea!!! I am so very sorry! Last week I lost a yearling to colic and almost lost one this week. My heart is broken and your loss just makes me want to cry even more as I know exactly how bad your heart is breaking. It is something that I would never wish on anyone ever.

Many Many hugs, and know that Zoolander and Copper are together playing on the rainbow bridge.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a very hard thing to go through and it hurts, a lot! I'm so sorry for your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Words can not express the feelings that ones goes through at the loss of a loved one, 2 or 4 legged. I am so sorry for both of your losses.

I've already told you, Andrea, but again, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Words can't express..... {{hugs}}}

Oh my gosh!! Andrea, I am so so sorry for your loss. That is so very sad.

Andrea I'm SO very sorry you lost your baby boy! {{{{HUGS}}}}

no.gif

OH NO ANDREA!!! I am sooooo sorry to hear about little Zoolander!!! (((((HUGS))))) You know I was there this year as well, I can empathize with your feelings 100%.

Take care.
crybaby.gif

Andrea,

I'm so sorry for your loss. There are really no words to express what you feel. I hope the love from the forum helps comfort you.

Stephanie

I am sorry for you loss!

Please take care and remember the fun you had with him.

B

im so sorry andrea. its just so heartbreaking. your in my thoughts

So sorry to hear of the loss of your foal , and everyone elses going through the same thing. Its bad enough to lose a foal at birth but once they are here and u are attached to them its even worse.

Oh no, Andrea, I am so so sorry...I know how hard this is for you. Please be strong, and know that we are all here for you. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Liz R.

That is very sad news, Andrea--I am so, SO sorry....

Margo

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Andrea, so very sorry about your baby!!! He was beautiful![/SIZE]

Lyn

Andrea I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I had the words to make you feel better. I tried to be and feel upbeat on the phone although my gut was saying otherwise.

So very disappointing I know you had such plans for him

Latest posts

Back