SO Fun To Look At!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
This guy was on "So You Think You Can Dance" and I kept rewinding the TIVO to see him "just one more time". He's so fun!!!!! Just amazing
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VNO4m7qip0

(edit to update the link)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Jill!! I saw him on it, and COULDN'T BELIEVE what he could do!!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Awesome....

~kathryn

I don't watch the show but happened to catch it when he was on -happens a lot to me: I happen to catch the good bits...- and, just, WOW! What a talented kid.

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

He is so talented!!! I have not ever seen any person move like he does. If I saw him on a comercial, I'd be sure it was computer animation making it look like he can do what he CAN do!!!

While what he can do is kind of cool/weird I just don't see/get how that's "dancing"
default_no.gif
We've been watching it (because there hasn't been anything else on) and some of the 'stuff' they put through sure doesn't look like dancing to us.. Now give me the moves that's on "Dancing With The Stars", to me THAT's dancing!
default_yes.gif

While what he can do is kind of cool/weird I just don't see/get how that's "dancing"
default_no.gif
We've been watching it (because there hasn't been anything else on) and some of the 'stuff' they put through sure doesn't look like dancing to us.. Now give me the moves that's on "Dancing With The Stars", to me THAT's dancing!
default_yes.gif
You've got a point as it's not dancing like we usually see but my hunch is he's going to make a ton of money exactly BECAUSE what he does (and is amazing at) is nothing like a typical dancer
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

He's just so neat to watch and can't wait to see more of his own stuff. Not too interested personally about seeing him in the choreographed competitions the show is about, but want to see his unique style showcased somehow
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

With this show, I usually get tired of it soon after the auditions because, to me, traditional types of dancing get a little boring (because I don't see anything new, even though there are some amazingly gifted dancers). It's fun to see something as new and unusual as Robert Muraine
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Jill! I love that show, and I bet Wade Robson could really come up with something awesome for this kid if he keeps going.

Dang it! They took it off! I sent the link to my daughter and she called saying it wasn't there. I got this message when I went...

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Dick Clark Productions, Inc.

Latest posts

Back