Snowcap Appaloosa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!

Here is a photo of my grandmothers snowcap appy filly... she is for sale by the way
biggrin.gif
Enjoy!!

oneside.jpg

And the other side... they match perfectly!

otherside.jpg

Here is my little yearling snowcap daughter of Ginny Long's stallion Mountain Highs White Cloud :) Her dam is StarChief Midnights StarBright and she is HHH Clouds Bright Sunspot.

Susan O.

sunspotclippedhay.jpg

Here are some snowcaps that we have sold:

Little America's Tex Lil Feather

feather_good3_25_4.jpg

Little America's D S The Star Czar

czar_clipped_good.jpg

Little America's D S Dream Catcher

dreamcatcher3_22_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a couple of ours....

Bad Bad (by Goldstrike)

bad%20bad%20dry%201.jpg

and a filly from this year that we are keeping named CCMF Carousel Princess (by Legacy). Princess is going to her first show this weekend... :)

carousel%20princess%20front%20view%201%20cp.jpg

Ginny Long

Thanks for posting Little Americas Tex Lil Feather, Tony.He is my precious snowcap stallion that I purchased from Tony and sires beautiful appy babies...

feather_good3_25_4.jpg

Thank You all for posting

They are all beautiful horses. I am trying to learn more about the Snowcap Appaloosa. Any more?

Vicky

Hi Vicky,

For some reason I cant post pics here from my wesite but you can click on the link for my website below and see my Falabella snowcap stallion "Toyland Tamboro"

Toyland Tamboro

How beautiful, All the horses that were posted are beautiful.

Thank You all for taking time to post them

Vicky

Hi Vicky:

Tony already posted a picture of our new snowcap stallion Little America's D. S. Dream Catcher, but thought you may like to see a picture of him when he was a baby. He has had some gorgeous foals this year at Tony's, if you'd like to see them, please click on his name and it will take you to his page.
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Little America's D. S. Dream Catcher[/SIZE]

dreamcatcher_jasmine.jpg

Dawn
saludando.gif

Hi Vicki! I think u have seen most of my snowcaps/fewspots but maybe not. Here are some of them. This is one of my favorite mares Lucky Four Spots and Joy. And yep we expect her new colt will be coloring up!

joyflashdcoltbothwalkbackside1dok.jpg

Below is Silver Bluff Feathers Galore a minimal but still snowcap mare. She is a daughter of Yellow Diamond Little Feather. Photo taken a couple hours after giving birth. At her side is Hairicane Rebels Real Fancy another snowcap that is now a yearling.

galafillyrtprofileface1std42104.jpg

Below is Hairicane Skippa Daisy Dukes another snowcap filly pictured on her birthday. She has legs to there! I have to get new pix of these girls they are looking so pretty now.

daisyskipsidestretchmomrear1std.jpg

Below is Joys 2 year old snowcap colt Chief. He sure looks like mom.

chiefrtsideneckarchGooD805.jpg

And finally here is Silver Bluff Sir Barton and we still have not gotten him yet, planning to do that in Nov. and I cant wait. This is a baby pix but he is grown now and ready for mares. I cant wait to see our foals in 2007 sired by these boys.

ssiirbartoncoktbest.jpg

Here's ours. First Xena, then Angel, then Angel's daughter Lady Gueneviere. (for sale by the way, I whisper). Sorry pix are so BIG - don't know why!
rolleyes.gif

f2c04962.jpg

angelright2004.jpg

gwenalone01.jpg
gwenbutt02.jpg

Latest posts

Back