Quantcast

Snowcap Appaloosa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Chamomile

Reaction score
Hi!

Here is a photo of my grandmothers snowcap appy filly... she is for sale by the way
Enjoy!!

And the other side... they match perfectly!

horsehug

Reaction score
Here is my little yearling snowcap daughter of Ginny Long's stallion Mountain Highs White Cloud :) Her dam is StarChief Midnights StarBright and she is HHH Clouds Bright Sunspot.

Susan O.

Tony

Reaction score
Here are some snowcaps that we have sold:

Little America's Tex Lil Feather

Little America's D S The Star Czar

Little America's D S Dream Catcher

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginny

Reaction score
Here are a couple of ours....

Bad Bad (by Goldstrike)

and a filly from this year that we are keeping named CCMF Carousel Princess (by Legacy). Princess is going to her first show this weekend... :)

Ginny Long

zacharyfarms

Reaction score
Thanks for posting Little Americas Tex Lil Feather, Tony.He is my precious snowcap stallion that I purchased from Tony and sires beautiful appy babies...

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
Thank You all for posting

They are all beautiful horses. I am trying to learn more about the Snowcap Appaloosa. Any more?

Vicky

appypintolady

Reaction score
Hi Vicky,

For some reason I cant post pics here from my wesite but you can click on the link for my website below and see my Falabella snowcap stallion "Toyland Tamboro"

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
Toyland Tamboro

How beautiful, All the horses that were posted are beautiful.

Thank You all for taking time to post them

Vicky

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi Vicky:

Tony already posted a picture of our new snowcap stallion Little America's D. S. Dream Catcher, but thought you may like to see a picture of him when he was a baby. He has had some gorgeous foals this year at Tony's, if you'd like to see them, please click on his name and it will take you to his page.

[SIZE=14pt]Little America's D. S. Dream Catcher[/SIZE]

Dawn

hairicane

Reaction score
Hi Vicki! I think u have seen most of my snowcaps/fewspots but maybe not. Here are some of them. This is one of my favorite mares Lucky Four Spots and Joy. And yep we expect her new colt will be coloring up!

Below is Silver Bluff Feathers Galore a minimal but still snowcap mare. She is a daughter of Yellow Diamond Little Feather. Photo taken a couple hours after giving birth. At her side is Hairicane Rebels Real Fancy another snowcap that is now a yearling.

Below is Hairicane Skippa Daisy Dukes another snowcap filly pictured on her birthday. She has legs to there! I have to get new pix of these girls they are looking so pretty now.

Below is Joys 2 year old snowcap colt Chief. He sure looks like mom.

And finally here is Silver Bluff Sir Barton and we still have not gotten him yet, planning to do that in Nov. and I cant wait. This is a baby pix but he is grown now and ready for mares. I cant wait to see our foals in 2007 sired by these boys.

Little Wee Horse Farm

Reaction score
Here's ours. First Xena, then Angel, then Angel's daughter Lady Gueneviere. (for sale by the way, I whisper). Sorry pix are so BIG - don't know why!

Latest posts