Sneaky mare and the Berry Fairy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
Yea, Berry fariy was soooooooooooooooooooooooo sneaky. When my back was turned she gave me another colt.
default_wink.png
(of course I wanted a filly)

My 21 year old Whittmaack Mickey Mouse daughter did not even have a bag, so she was outside. Got up this AM, went out to feed, opened barn door and.............foal? Say What?
default_new_shocked.gif
Thank God he was alright.

The dam is a producer of 1 AMHA World Grand Champion and 1 AMHA World Reserve Grand Champion out of Little Kings Santana Supreme. The Sire of this colt is Windchaser, a son of Little Kings Santana Supreme.

The colt seems to be solid black, not sure yet if it is a smokey black or not. Lots of leg, long very slim neck, short back, big hip and very pretty head!! I guess this one will perhaps be Windchaser's future replacement. It would be nice to have a Whitmaack Mickey Mouse grandson for a future stud. And, if he takes after the World Grand Champions...........
default_laugh.png

I will get pictures a little later, got to run.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Fair to post without pictures!!
default_smile.png
Congratulations on what sounds like a super nice colt!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Well see? It sounds like the Berry Fairy isn't always bad!!!?

Can't wait to see pics- he sounds very nice!!

OK guys, here he is. Total gawk, not unfolded, but I can see a lot of potential. The head is coming around,(from being squished at birth) he has a nice hip, lots and lots of leg and oh what a neck!!

1-5.jpg

3.jpg

4-2.jpg

Very handsome colt sue!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
The pictures never do them justice, I am just going to have to come down and check him out for myself!
default_yes.gif
they way, I get to drool
default_drool5.gif
over all your babies.
default_wub.png

Barb

Oh, WOW! He is a beauty for sure! I can see why you are excited about him!

Does he have a name yet?

Wow, what a nice colt Sue. Congrats!!

Hey, I still have not heard a name on this might be heir to the throne! What have you decided?
default_laugh.png

Barb

He's gorgeous Sue! I love those Mickey Mouse horses! (And I'm also glad I wasn't the only one duped this week.)

NICE looking colt Sue....Congratulations!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I still have not heard a name on this might be heir to the throne! What have you decided?
default_laugh.png
Barb
I want something special for this boy. Since he is a Windchaser son, he has to have Wind in the name. But if he is going to be a future show and breeding horse for my farm, I want s catchy name for the show ring and I will want to use part of his name on his future foals. This one is stummping me a bit. He has not told me what his name is yet.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back