Snapped a few good shots of some of my boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Didn't get any of Royal, batteries died before I got the chance to pull him off pasture
default_sad.png
Maybe another day.. But here's a few good shots of the other boys..

First off is the main man Sky
default_wub.png
He was talking to one of the ladies
default_rolleyes.gif

102_3567.jpg

Then the cutie patootie Phoenix

102_3573.jpg

And last but definitely not least TJ, he's coloring out like crazy!

102_3586.jpg

102_3588.jpg

102_3583.jpg

Love the last shot!
default_wub.png

He looks like he is a celebrity in that last shot. You know how they always turn their back to the camera, usually wearing a backless dress.

he's workin the camera!
default_wink.png

They all look wonderful... Give Sky a big kiss for me and tell him I miss him...

He looks like he is a celebrity in that last shot. You know how they always turn their back to the camera, usually wearing a backless dress.
he's workin the camera!
hehe, maybe he's my little "Brad Pitt"
default_wink.png

They all look wonderful... Give Sky a big kiss for me and tell him I miss him...
Will do! He's not been a happy camper lately, have a mare that acts like she's in heat, so gets him all roused up but then she won't "give in"
default_rolleyes.gif
poor guy lol

The name "Sky" matches him so so well
Yep it does
default_yes.gif
In some light his coat color looks "blue" (he's actually registered as blue roan) and his eyes are a gorgeous light blue, like the sky looks on a sunny, cloudless summer day
default_wub.png

Thanks Melissa! And tell Ashley I owe her a collage, finally got around to checking on foaling guesses for our girls and she was the closest on pattern, color, and sex.. Had down her guess as black blue eyed pintaloosa colt born on May 7th.. Well we got our TJ, who is in fact a black, blue eyed, pintaloosa (though only appaloosa coloring) colt and was born May 18th
default_yes.gif
So shoot me a pm or email when you see this!

Latest posts

Back