SNAKE RIVER MINI Club... 3rd annual show...

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis

OK just got back and have to go clean the barn and visit with horses but had to say what a WONDERFUL show. This show gets better every year there were well over 100 horses the classes were on avg 10 + or so it seemed the youth classes were HUGE which was WONDERFUL-

oh and Teedee (Tammi) has the cutest puppy ever
wink.gif

Raven did well and we came home with lots of ribbons since so many complain about this being a show only type of board i wont go into her results but i am very proud of her and how well she handled her and others horses and wanted to publicly say THANKS to the SRMHC for a wonderful show!!!!!!

Well thanks a heep for the disappearing act and not telling us where the heck you were! Some people get a bit worried you know Lady Jane.

YES I sure do want to know what RAVEN won! Come on and post it. Got any pics?

WELCOME HOME AND DON'T PULL THAT ONE AGAIN! I was a wreck!

There is no reason you shouldn't brag on your child when they do well especially at a horse show, thats what this board is about, the good things. So yes everyone does want to know how both of you and all of your horses did. You deserve to brag.

Hey you paid the money, you took the time to show, it IS still a free country.....

you also have friends on here that don't communicate with you on a daily basis that just might be interested in know how you did.

POST YOUR RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they don't want to know they don't have to read it!

Last edited by a moderator:
We were there! Super fun show! I guess there were at least 130 horses there, tons of youth, and the driving classes were as big as 14 horses in a class, so a good turnout. I do have a picture of Raven showing one of my mares, but I will have to download it and get it on a website before I can post it.

I was thrilled with our placings-- my three year old gelding, Magic Mist AMayZingly Rowdy, got Grands and Reserve Grands and got the rest of the points he needed to Hall of Fame in Halter!
aktion033.gif
That also makes his dam, Mountain Highs AMayZing, a Superior Dam, as he is the second of her get to Hall of Fame.
wub.gif

Also, AMayZing won her jumper class and got the rest of the points she needed to Hall of Fame in Jumper (this is her SIXTH Hall of Fame award!)

My gelding Magic Mist Color On Fire also won his jumper class (over class) and in his third show ever of driving, placed as high as seconds and firsts in HUGE classes. Of course some of his placings were much lower, but he didn't get the gate under any of the judges in any of his classes, and he was SUCH a good boy I am thrilled with him.
wub.gif
I also entered him in Roadster, though we had never tried it with him before, and he LOVED it. The first time a horse tried to pass him, he looked over and obviously thought "oh no you don't!) and started GALLOPING, lol!! The lady driving that horse and I just cracked up laughing, it was so funny. I so love Roadster class, I had forgotten how much I love it. And Fire has a lot of natural talent for it. He even got a first place in the Ladies Roadster class!

Oh and Mia got Reserve Grands in halter, she is just a few points away from her halter hall of fame.

I love shows like this-- it's like there was a party and a horse show broke out, ROFLOL!!!
biggrin.gif

Every year I am so sorry that I did not drive down to this show. It always sounds like you guys have a great time. It just hits at a time of year that there has been a bunch of shows and the pocketbook and body just cant take another one.

I will just have to do it one of these years.

Congrats on all of your placings and HOF Magic and Lisa, lets hear yours and Ravens as well!

Heya All,

WoW! What a show. I am just waking up from my third nap and working up enough energy to go to bed.

Glad to hear you made it home Lis. It was good to see Magic and LV and all our horse showing friends.

We haven't got the final count on how many horses were here yet. We had several added on the day of show. Last count was over 130 horses. The youth classes were WONDERFUL and huge. Raven is such a cute little show girl.

Alan and I had a wonderful time. The show will be third weekend in July next year.

Oh just to let you know it is about 79 degrees here now with a wonderful little cool breeze blowing.
biggrin.gif

Tammi

YAY congrats and woohoo...........so glad to hear you all survived and had so much fun......

I want to know what Raven did and in detail
wink.gif

Ok ok i will tell what I remember
smile.gif
details may be a bit off but close enough anyway

raven placed with foxy in youth halter big class dont remember what exactly but will say 5th and 6ths, she got the gate in obstacle with him he wouldnt go over the water but did everything else great was very proud of both of them.

She did hunter for the first time with our 29 in gelding who is a bit umm hefty he hasnt really jumped other then a couple times in the past 3 years he did refuse one a jump that was pretty big and appeared solid to them but then went ahead and did it the 2nd time she again got the gate but i was very proud.

In osbstacle with Casper she got 3rds and 4ths he did great with her.

she placed high with Magics gelding and mare as well ok not the best results casue i dont remember much OHHHHH she got a 2nd in liberty with foxy she wass SO excited this is the 2nd show she has placed with him (both times a 2nd) she loves that class and i think that means tons to her.

All in all she was very good, a great sport congratulating all the other kids those who placed above her and below her that is what to me showing is all about- she made some new friends and treated everyone nicely.

I placed i think like 4ths and 5ths with my mare in model and ammy and and fourm member LV showed my mare to res sr mare for me... and oh i got 2 firsts and a 2nd in obstacle so all in all was a great show but more important then the ribbons it was just a great time.

Went with Pam another fourm member but for the life of me dont remember her forum name(she is a quiet forum member) it was her first breed show she had a good time and boy we had fun and just yacked and yacked

already cant wait for next year
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back