SMHC Ringmaster - Sold to Australia

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Park

Reaction score
Hi all

I am proud to announce the acquisition of SMHC's Ringmaster, the first American Shetland to be imported to Australia!

View his website that I built

You HAVE to watch Ringmaster move!!!! His video is available on the website.

Thank you for letting me share!

RINGMASTER - PROUDLY OWNED BY KING PARK, AUSTRALIA!!!

Samantha Dummett

ringmaster1.jpg

ringmaster2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!! I watched that video over and over and showed it to whoever would watch with me. I want one like him. Absolutely takes my breath away ..... ENJOY!!

Thank you! I am so excited to be able to introduce such an amazing horse to Australia !
default_smile.png

Hope you all like the website too
default_smile.png

Sam

Hi Sam
default_saludando.gif
He is unbelievably gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png
I can't wait to see him set the show ring on fire here
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Phenomenal.... need I saw any thing more.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations....[/SIZE]

THANK YOU
default_smile.png

Soooo excited! Cant wait to see how he goes at our Australian National show in April next year

Samantha

Congratulations!! Lucky, lucky you and the folks in Australia that will get to see him! He is magnificent!!!

Huge Congratulations Samantha!! As I said to you before, Bobby and Julie are awesome people to deal with.
default_smile.png
I wish you the best of luck with him!

You bought him? Wow! He is amazing.

You are one very lucky lady to own him. I read that he will be the 1st American shetland to grace our shores. Look forward to updates and maybe I can get to meet him in person one day.

xox Leonie xox

Huge Congratulations Samantha!! As I said to you before, Bobby and Julie are awesome people to deal with.
default_smile.png
I wish you the best of luck with him!
THANKS Steph! Sorry for the late reply.. I just saw your reply now. It all feels a bit surreal. I dont think it will really hit me until he steps off the truck and I see him for the first time in the flesh. I wont see him for months
default_sad.png
The wait is agonizing!

Sam

CONGRATS on such a FABOULOUS horse.. He is breathtaking. And yep I agree he moves like a hackney..Hes very snappy. I am sure you all will enjoy him over there.. I know I would..

Latest posts

Back