Small Classic Mare Stolen - Iowa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewella

Reaction score
I got this email from Donna Norcross, Royal Pony Farm, Roland, Iowa earlier today.

FANTASIA HAS DEFINITELY BEEN STOLEN. I KEPT COUNTING MY BAYS AND KEPT COMIING UP WITH ONE GONE. WELL, IT IS THE BAY, FANTASIA, THAT IS OUT OF SUSPENSE, VIKING'S SISTER THAT HAD THE LITTLE TINY ROAN STUD COLT LAST YEAR. JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SHE IS GONE AND NOT SURE EXACTLY WHAT DAY ................ I NEVER COUNT THEM EVEYDAY BECAUSE YOU NEVER DREAM OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENING. THERE ARE NO TRACKS OF WHERE SHE COULD HAVE GOTTEN LOOSE AND I KNOW SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN HANGING AROUND THE FENCE TO GET BACK IN WITH THE OTHERS. SHE WOULD NEVER NEVER HAVE RUN OFF IF SHE HAD GOTTEN OUT.

Here's the info on Fantasia -

Owner: Donna Norcross & Arris Richardson, Royal Pony Farm, Roland & Story City IA

Contact information: [email protected] Donna - 515-388-4570 Arris - 515-733-4451 http://www.geocities.com/royalponyfarm/index.html

Disappeared from small pasture boardering two gravel roads. Was with 20+ other mares of various ages.

Full name: Royal Fantasia

Breed: American Shetland - ASPC 148707A

Color: Bay

Markings: Few white hairs on forehead, very small amount of white on left rear cornet.

Height - 39 inches

Fantasia was pasture bred and should foal in May or June

If you have seen any of the Royal mares Fantasia is very typical of what Royal produces. She is a very refined, small mare and very friendly. She is one of the few daughter of both her sire and dam (Royal Golden Supreme x Royal Flame Suspence).

I don't know really what else to say about Fantasia other than she is just a super nice mare and I'm praying that someone finds her and returns her unharmed to Royal Pony Farm.

No, she is still missing.
no.gif
People have been watching all the local sales hoping she will turn up but no luck.

I know this was posted last year ....but i was going through old threads and seen this one.

Anyone know if Donna found this mare??? I'm just curious because its Royals 1/2 sister by Supreme.

Lewella ..you out there?

No, Fantasia has never been located. :no:

Supreme's Dam, Royal Blondie Le, had to be put down a couple of weeks ago due to a broken leg. Donna is pretty bummed out and they have no idea how she broke it. She was in her early 20's and probably would not have had too many more foals but it is still a huge loss.

Oh no..... the whole thing is a shame. :no:

And the stupid person who probably stole the mare had no idea what they got. They probably just grabbed her because she was the friendliest and easiest to get.

Hope at least she and her foal are being well cared for........

MA

Latest posts

Back