Slow Cooker Recipes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my Tuna Casserole Recipe,

2 cans tuna in water (not the small cans but the next size up)

1 large can cream of mushroom soup

2 cans black olives

1 large bag lays potato chips

shredded cheese

mix the tuna (undrained), soup & 1/2 can water, black olives (Drained, I crush these up with my fingers) mix it up good, put the chips in the crock pot then pour the mixture over covering all chips & mix lightly just to make sure the mixture seeps through to the bottom & covers the chips but dont crush them all up. Cook on high for 2 hours then add shredded cheese to the top and reduce to warm setting. It can be served as soon as the cheese is melted....

Hey Everyone,

I have had a slow cooker for quite some time but never really used it to its full potential. Its been one of those things that has a better workout in the winter months rather than all year round.

It would probably be an even better way for me to cook during summer here as the weather here will reach 118F at times. ( Thanks for the heads up Jill
default_smile.png
)

I see some wonderful recipes on here that I am eager to try but was wondering if anyone has found /created anything new they would like to add to this thread. Entrees or light meals, mains, deserts. Hit me with your favourite slow cooker creations
default_thumbup.gif

Ill eat just about anything , hence the reason I find myself drooling on the keyboard when reading thru the recipes on here.

Thanks in advance for your input
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back