Slash of Rogue National results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW Maryann, what an accomplishment.

You must just be extremely proud and rightly so.

Tommy

Congratulations Mary!!! that's wonderful and very deserving. You and Jim have done a wonderful job with Slash and and are an amazing team.

Now..who's that in your avatar?

Congratulations! What a beautiful and versatile horse you have there!

JJ

You all did awesome! And you have every right to be proud of Slash! What a handsome boy!

I had a great time with you guys at nationals! Cant wait til next year!

Debbie that is Jane Bond in my avatar. She is out of Dawgpatch ZZ She Got Legs. Jane is a very flashy black pinto that was actually given to my husband by a very generous lady and good friend.She knew that we were looking for another flashy black and white since we lost our dear Josey 2 years ago. Look for her in the show ring next year. We can't wait to get her training started. I will send you some whole pics of her. She is very nice and we are very proud to own her. Maryann

[SIZE=14pt]YES - A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO SLASH, JIM AND MARYANN[/SIZE]

Slash captured my heart at an earlier show this year. I just love to see him and Jim performing together - they're a matched pair for sure.

You guys have done so well training and conditioning Slash. So, when is Jim turning pro????
biggrin.gif
thumbup.gif

[SIZE=14pt]WOW!!TOTALY AWSOME!!I love your lil guy he is very pretty!!Congrats!![/SIZE]

WOW! Congradulations on all your wins! How impressive - you must be SO proud of your boy!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Keep up the great work and keep on bragging - you guys desearve it!
saludando.gif
488.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Way to go Mary, Jim and Slash! I watched the results online and was praising your boy's wins along with you. Mary and Jim are the SWEETEST couple - so down to earth and friendly. I am SO PROUD of your wins. I think it is extra special that Slash was born, raised and trained by you. Way to go!!!!!

Polly

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

WooooHOOOOOO! Okay...so you know how I feel...I just have to say it again....I LOOOVE Slash...and his people.
smile.gif

-Amy

Slash did great. Tell him he did a great job training Jim. LOL. Had a blast with the two of you. Can't wait till next year, I will make sure and not enter any against Slash though. Love y'all.

DeAnna

Latest posts

Back