Slash of Rogue National results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

maryann

Frazier6.jpg
Don't usually bragg but Slash really made us proud at nationals. We went mostly just to learn this year as this was our first natinals. These are his finishes.

Open Model Stallion under 10 th out of 35

Open Roadster under 10th out of 26

Open Pleasure Driving under 9th out of 20

Roadster Stakes under 9th out of 11

Pleasure Driving Stakes under 8th out of 11

Open 3-4 year old Pleasure driving under 7th of 13

Amature Versatility 6th of 25

Amature Roadster 4th of 24

and last but not least

Amature Pleasure Driving Reserve out of 9

We met the nicest people there and had a blast. !!

Can't wait until next year. Maryann

You should brag, Jim and Slash did a great job. And what Maryann isn't saying is that this is a horse they bred, raised, trained and handled his entire life and did all of the training themselves. They really did themselves proud with this boy. Congratulations on all of your placings.

Oh- WELL DONE- those are brilliant results- you have every right to brag
aktion033.gif
smile.gif
aktion033.gif

Mini mom you are way too kind!!!! Thanks for all your help . We could not have done it without your encouragement. maryann

Hey Maryann,

I met you in the laundry room. I loved watching you and your husband show in Liberty...
biggrin.gif
Reminded me of me and my husband. Your horses were beautiful and you guys did a great job showing...

So keep on bragging!

Tammi

Oh yes you had to bring that up
biggrin.gif
Liberty was definately not our strong suit. Slash ran beautifully but we had that one little glitch......... Catching him. That is the first time ever we could not catch him. I am sure you could see that it was my fault. At least that is what Jim says
new_argue.gif
and I am pretty sure its his fault. LOL we had such a good time and really enjoyed meeting you over laundry. Hope we meet again soon. maryann

I do not mean to diminish anybody by what I am about to say or create any hard feelings but the record of people with a home bred, home raised, home schooled, amateur owner driven, at a FIRST show to me is more impressive than if they had hired professional trainers groomers and handlers and turned it into a grand champion. My hat is off to you

I tend to agree Vic, and I can't believe anyone will take offense. To breed 2 horses get a sweet baby, then raise that baby, then train that baby, then show that baby, then take that baby to Nationals and place in the top 10 is IMHO amazing and deserves a standing ovation. VERY handsome boy!
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I agree, doing it all yourself is SO rewarding and to be applauded.

That boy can really fly over those jumps.

Do brag because we want to hear!!!!!!!!! I love the collage and congratulations big time on those results!!!!!!!!

That is AWESOME Maryann! What great placings-you have a right to brag
yes.gif

And, I agree with justaboutgeese.....the best kind is one that you have trained, bred and shown all yourself
aktion033.gif
Congrats!!

-Kris

CONGRATULATIONS !!! To accomplish that much at your first Nationals tell us one thing...You have worked!!! You should be proud...many people never see that. They look great.

Clara
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

AWESOME! He is GORGEOUS! You can see how much he's loving showing for you. You have done wonderfuly with him! I'm in love with those jumping photos of him.

Mmmmmm what a boy!
wub.gif

Congratulations on a great Nationals!

I also agree with all who have posted. To have that baby perform for you the way your boy did must be soooo rewarding and all on your own Congratulations It gives others hope that it is Possible.

About time you posted!
biggrin.gif

Thought we were going to have to spill the beans for you
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congrats on a GREAT job!

What a wonderful collage of a gorgeous horse! You did GREAT...you have every right to be very proud!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

What a terrific collage...and your horse is beautiful..and you SHOULD be sooooooo very proud of yourself and your wonderful horse. Congratulations..
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

A Very very BIG Congrats on all your wins!!!!!!!! You did incredible and to do it all yourselves well my hat is off to u!!!!!

Latest posts

Back