Sky has arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
DCP_0019_12-a.jpg

Sky has arrived. She is a bay roan appaloosa. She has the pink around her eyes, on her nose and has white mixed in with her bay. She has a dishy arab head, very cute, and arrived at 3:30p.m yesterday. Took her for a walk this monring and she was full of beans. I'll post updated photos as soon as I get some.

WOOO WHOOO!!
wub.gif
thats so great to hear!! I get mine in 4-5 days!! I can't wait!! i'll post some thing like this then too.. Aww so so cute, i want some new pics now too!

CONGRATULATIONS!
aktion033.gif
She's adorable & I'm sure you are going to have LOTS of fun with her!
yes.gif

Sky is such a sweetie. She loves attention, being brushed and is a real pretty girl evan though she is shedding her baby fuzz. I'd like to thank Cindy Schneider-Beaudrie of Risque Stables for selling her to me and I would also like to thank All Points Horse Transport based in Lindsey, Ontario for shipping her for me. A big thank you especially to the driver, Ed, who slept in the stall with Sky so she wouldn't be lonely and unloaded her very carefully, and stayed 30 minutes extra to make sure she settled alright. A HUGE THANK YOU.

Latest posts

Back