six Miniatures slaughtered in their stalls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just sickening. I hope they catch who did it. I can't imagine how these people must be feeling. My heart and prayers go out to them.

I think the guity parties should have their throats cut. An eye for an eye! This absolutly sickens me. Makes me glad I have security cameras in my barn.

Wow!

How sticking! And all over $$$!

default_sad.png

Cannot imagine the sorrow ...it's just so horrific.

Prayers and Light go out to the family.

Some really sick people out there. Prayers for the owner. Prayers they find the culprits.

I am so sorry for this poor lady, I can't imagine the pain she is going through.

I hope these guys get caught, and given the max for this horrific crime.

Almost makes me speechless. I can muster up 4 words: heck ain't hot enough. Auto edit said heck, I didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me sick ! and mad ! and what kind of evil person could do that ?!

Heartless evil cowards ! If I had to endure the horror of finding my beloved pets like that and I found out who did that, I'm sure I'd be in jail for a while ! My condolences to the family and pray that they find the beasts that did it, and they pay dearly, either by justice or Karma !

Last edited by a moderator:
Really they released him on bail! Poor people must be fearing for the rest of their horses lives. This is one evil evil person!

Latest posts

Back