Since the truth apparently is not an issue...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanne

dB
Reaction score
This tale didn't come in an email, through the "liberal media" or via some "informed" blog. The truth is (although the truth doesn't appear to matter during this election), I just made it up, but because I want to believe it, IT IS TRUE. Actually, I'm sure if you do a Google search, you'll find facts to back it up.

I've been watching America's little sweetheart...scrutinizing Caribou Barbie. Her dress suits (no pantsuits, ever!), her neo-beehive hairstyle, her not-quite-schoolmarm glasses and her non-male-threatening demeanor -- even her habitual dropping of the letter "g" and her use of the word "darn" when you know she'd like to drop the f-bomb.

It struck me that she is a throwback to the 1960s, when women were kept barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen where they belonged. I was amazed by her ability to mesmerize and how she appeals to the "working Joe" without ever threatening his wife.

After the debate, her brilliant interview with Katie Couric (the liberal media edited it to make her look bad), and her courageous endeavors to ignore the hatemongers at her public appearances, I've come to the only logical conclusion. But first we must revisit history.

After Kennedy defeated Nixon in 1960, the cronies of "he who was not a crook" (Karl Rove, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney and assorted heinous bedfellows) decided to take things into their own hands. It took a few years, but they eventually found a babe in Idaho that they could mold into the perfect foil for their evil schemes. They moved her to Alaska where she could polish the skills that would thrill the most redneck voter, such as hunting and field-dressing a deer, along with the womanly art of making babies -- lots of them. They didn't bother with developing her sense of conscience or the ability to see both sides -- after all, she wasn't being groomed to be some silly liberal! They sent her to college (not an Ivy League school, heaven forbid!) to learn just enough -- but not too much!

Finally they placed a microchip in her brain to enforce the proper political views and appropriate values, and to prevent the frightening possibility that she might listen to other points of view. And when they were done, they were very pleased with themselves (as if they weren't already)...they had created:

THE STEPFORD CANDIDATE

Be sure to forward and cross post this important message. I am terrified of what this means! Can America afford the grown-up version of Miss South Carolina so close to the Oval Office? Call Fox and DEMAND an expose!

(Don't bother flaming me...I don't listen to anyone from any other state, since they can't vote in Oregon elections)

Hate to break your heart, but this was done by the liberals FIRST!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

894c_temp.gif

I've been watching America's little sweetheart...scrutinizing Caribou Barbie. Her dress suits (no pantsuits, ever!), her neo-beehive hairstyle, her not-quite-schoolmarm glasses and her non-male-threatening demeanor
Susanne I've thought this before but didn't say anything. IMO your comments sound exactly like a high school girl in a jealous snit about the most popular girl in school. Comments like America's little sweetheart, Caribou Barbie, commenting on her manner of dress, hair style and glasses are just totally juvenile.

I'll admit I didn't read any further than the 2nd paragraph. It was obvious by then that you had nothing to say that I was interested in reading. If you have something you want other people to consider you might want to try approaching it from an adult point of view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't bother flaming me...I don't listen to anyone from any other state, since they can't vote in Oregon elections

OMG,,, Susanne .... you are going to have the clean up my computer chair now!!!! You are to blame!!!!
default_laugh.png

Actually Appylover2,,, sounds just like some people on here and their opinions the way we hear it. I find it hysterical. Very immature,, but ours is not based in thinking we are really better than others.

default_wacko.png
Well, DUH! Obviously Susanne is jelous of Palin. Who wouldn't be? She can like so see Russia from her doorstep!

Golly gosh, Appylover2, say it isn't so!

Actually, I'm a communist Muslim, (worse yet, I'm from a blue state) planted on this forum to foment revolution...

(but a very immature commie Muslim, obviously!)

Oh my Susanne.........
default_laugh.png
At least you are brave enough to wade in.

Think I have you beat though.... I am an Alien from another planet. :DOH! How scary is that!

That was the best !! KNow it was all said with tongue in cheek but there will always be some who won't see it that way. I can understand we don't all see everything the same way but if there ever needs to be a time for looking closely at ourselves it sure is now with the way these threads have been going. I love the sense of humor you show Susanne and know you must be very intelligent to figure things out as you do.......Must add that Palin is what she is and she really can't hide it!
default_rolleyes.gif

OMG, Shari -- you just topped it all!!!

Nikki, you know me far too well (little green-eyed monster that I am...)

So if she shoots someone she means it? :DOH!

Thanks Susanne.... just couldn't help myself.
default_laugh.png

Yes, we true hunters often walk around shooting other folks.
default_wacko.png
You know....just for the fun of it.

This tale didn't come in an email, through the "liberal media" or via some "informed" blog. The truth is (although the truth doesn't appear to matter during this election), I just made it up, but because I want to believe it, IT IS TRUE. Actually, I'm sure if you do a Google search, you'll find facts to back it up.
I've been watching America's little sweetheart...scrutinizing Caribou Barbie. Her dress suits (no pantsuits, ever!), her neo-beehive hairstyle, her not-quite-schoolmarm glasses and her non-male-threatening demeanor -- even her habitual dropping of the letter "g" and her use of the word "darn" when you know she'd like to drop the f-bomb.

It struck me that she is a throwback to the 1960s, when women were kept barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen where they belonged. I was amazed by her ability to mesmerize and how she appeals to the "working Joe" without ever threatening his wife.

After the debate, her brilliant interview with Katie Couric (the liberal media edited it to make her look bad), and her courageous endeavors to ignore the hatemongers at her public appearances, I've come to the only logical conclusion. But first we must revisit history.

After Kennedy defeated Nixon in 1960, the cronies of "he who was not a crook" (Karl Rove, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney and assorted heinous bedfellows) decided to take things into their own hands. It took a few years, but they eventually found a babe in Idaho that they could mold into the perfect foil for their evil schemes. They moved her to Alaska where she could polish the skills that would thrill the most redneck voter, such as hunting and field-dressing a deer, along with the womanly art of making babies -- lots of them. They didn't bother with developing her sense of conscience or the ability to see both sides -- after all, she wasn't being groomed to be some silly liberal! They sent her to college (not an Ivy League school, heaven forbid!) to learn just enough -- but not too much!

Finally they placed a microchip in her brain to enforce the proper political views and appropriate values, and to prevent the frightening possibility that she might listen to other points of view. And when they were done, they were very pleased with themselves (as if they weren't already)...they had created:

THE STEPFORD CANDIDATE

Be sure to forward and cross post this important message. I am terrified of what this means! Can America afford the grown-up version of Miss South Carolina so close to the Oval Office? Call Fox and DEMAND an expose!

(Don't bother flaming me...I don't listen to anyone from any other state, since they can't vote in Oregon elections)
too funny!

You are too funny, Susanne! I am sure that is exactly the way it is.
default_new_shocked.gif
Scary!

Suzanne you are VERY funny!

I love reading your posts.

Always fun, always smart and oh so subtle:)

You got all the right digs in!

Brilliant.

Not sure if I am qualified to reply as I am a white, legal alien without voting rights.

Back