Since everyone else is sharing...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
Here is one of the race horse, Siphon:

racehorse.jpg

Here is one of a bird I took a photo of:

bird.jpg

A friend's cat, Thunderheart:

pixiebob.jpg

A colored pencil piece of my friend's Hannoverian stallion, Esbjerg. He had an enormous jowl, and that square warmblood head!

esbjerg.jpg

I have some others, just not posted up to the web at this time.

Hope you enjoyed the Finch Meadow Gallery Tour! LOL
default_laugh.png

Beautiful!!! I wish I could draw or paint...that's one talent I have always wanted to have, but my sister was blessed with it instead of me.
default_biggrin.png

Wow! Yet another very talented Forum member. Great work!

Amy that is a gorgeous collection!

By the way you have got to give me a call!

That is awesome Amy!!!!!So glad to see you work here.
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Looks like you have been busy! Glad you shared with us!!!!!

Amy, I had no idea! How have you been hiding that talent all the times I've been over there and admiring Kim's work??

Leia

Thanks everyone for your very kind comments! I love to draw, I have always drawn and doodled on any piece of paper in front of me. I have some very unappealing drawings of my boss in some of those hidden books. hahaha
default_wink.png

I really don't have any time to do the formal drawings any more, as my life progresses it seems to pass faster each day and some things fall by the wayside. I do have spurts of making jewelry and drawing and card-making in the winter sometimes. but that is the extent these days.

I do appreciate all of your nice words, it is fun sharing! I love to see other people's work, so thought it would be fun for you to see mine. I especially love Shari's detailed step-by-step progression of photos. It seems to fit her temperament to be so very exacting; the drawings and the photos of their creation reflect the detail. I am not quite that organized with anything in my life, lol!

Wow just beautiful. You are very talented.

Stacie I agree I wish some would rub off on me too.

Very beautiful, Amy!!!

Thank you for sharing your drawings.
default_smile.png

Liz

Latest posts

Back