Silver Maples Zahara Supreme (Zarie)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
Many here know this young mare is my heart horse... Well all of them are
default_smile.png

However I bred, raised, lightly shown, and just enjoyed her. This year was exciting to me as as she shed out her winter fuzz, I was shocked to see the pretty horse that I bred and was totally happy with breeding a great looking horse. She matured perfect and could'nt be more happy with her and the cross from her dam/sire has produced. I have 1 full sibling to her out there and will see her this yr at the shows. That filly looks awesome too... (Silver Maples Bay Queen Supreme) and expecting another full sibling in 2014.

Next year, Zarie is hitting the showring and cant wait to see what she will win.

Here she is through the years... My lil Zarie!

sire: Little Kings Sentra Supreme

dam: Zephyr Woods Little Prancer

100_1534.jpg

100_1625.jpg

100_1617.jpg

100_2134.jpg

DSC02706_cropped_6x4_long_2nd_set_sm.jpg

100_2618.jpg

100_2898.jpg

Wow, MindyLee, she is beautiful! I remember when she was born, I can't believe the gorgeous little mare she's turning into.

You have a great program, I think, and really do have some beautiful horses. I always enjoy your posts!

Dan.

She is adorable, you have every right to be very proud
default_smile.png

That pic of her in her winter pj's is super cute.

Thanks everyone!

Hopefully I will have in the ring next year and see how she dose there.

Her dam pictured under my name has always done well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful ! She has grown into a very nice looking mare ! Hope to see you at Midland with her next year
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back