Silver Jubilee roll call

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
Judy and I will be there with our all boy review. How in the world did that happen?! :new_shocked: I will have my black pinto harness bronc C Kings Running Brave, and Judy will have SF Mahogany Bay to drive and then will halter the yearling colt SF Strike Up The Band and the weanling colt SF Master Of The Game. The two young ones will be really entertaining, as will my driving horse!!

We will be there, bringing friends and three driving horses and cute little mare that jumps so pretty. Not much halter for us this time around. But looking forward to seeing how our gelding does after going to Mike McCabe's clinic. Can't wait to visit with everyone.

I'll be there, along with my friend Elaine.
default_yes.gif
: Have classes on Friday....then will be back on Sunday for the meeting & to visit. :bgrin

May try to get over for the meeting and watch some.

Depends on how everyone here is feeling.

I will be there!!! I am only taking four horses, all halter, but that will just give me more time to visit with everyone!

See you all there. Hope everyone has a safe trip!

Lisa (Greenwood), is this the facility that we were "illegal"? :aktion033:

Natalie

Natalie Girl...How have you been??? He-He welllllllllllllll.... "illegal" lol... it was really just all "juice" in our glasses honest :bgrin HA!!!! Ok, well maybe not LOL!!!!

I am bummed I will miss all of you at the silver jubilee this year...its one of my favorites too. This year is a crazy year as, I am showing my wild man Mo...who is a National show horse in driving ( I hope I survive the summer with him)
default_wacko.png
: lol many of his shows conflict with AMHA's...but, I think I might be able to go to the Julep cup....so, we can have our "juice" then lol!!! Or, in Julep cup tradition...Mint Juleps...of, course we need to drink them after we show as, if we did before welllllllll lets just say there would be a lot of entertainment in the show pen HA!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Good luck Nat at the show...if anyone has seen Natalies horses...they are some of the best in the country...and a real treat to watch show...best of luck!!!

Happy summer,

lis

Lis - I will miss you and your glowing smile at the show!
default_sad.png
Good luck to you at your shows! I will make up for you not being there, do you like grape juice LOL. Can't wait to see you! Thank you so much for the compliment about my horses. You keep it interesting in the pen with or without the juice!

Talk soon,

Natalie

Back