Silhouette Acres Mytai

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*minis*

Reaction score
I keep coming across this name "Silhouette Acres Mytai". He seems to have produced some wonderful broodmares. I have seen daughter's of his on the websites of the Burdettes, Angie Sauer and Toni Pierce. I was just wondering if anyone of you has ever seen him in person or has a picture or additional information about him. The studbook doesn't list any notable pedigree, so I was just curious to find out a bit more about this horse.

Thanks
default_smile.png

I keep coming across this name "Silhouette Acres Mytai". He seems to have produced some wonderful broodmares. I have seen daughter's of his on the websites of the Burdettes, Angie Sauer and Toni Pierce. I was just wondering if anyone of you has ever seen him in person or has a picture or additional information about him. The studbook doesn't list any notable pedigree, so I was just curious to find out a bit more about this horse.

Thanks
default_smile.png
hi

i do know that this stallion appears twice in the pedigree of bended knee seminole wind(who hold 3 national titles, amha) he is the sire of my mre lr seminole wind little love who received 2 top tens at the nationals last year (amhr)

pat

I think the Silhouette Acres/Buddy farms that worked with this line were based out of Texas? Mytai had a full brother named Silhouette Acres Snuffy Smith that was shown extensively in the Midwest by Len Huff. I believe he was sold to Canada. Our first homebred stallion was a Snuffy Smith son that we owned for 20 years (lost him last winter), and he was really a special horse. I've posted a pic for the hey of it. We don't do much breeding, but three of Fibber's sons have been used by other farms (one has 60+ foals between AMHR and AMHA), and I get a lot of good feedback on what they're producing. So I wish I knew more about the bloodline too! Maybe someone else will pop in with some info. Here's Fibber at 17:

fibberright622.jpg

WOW look at that mane!!!! Just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: It is total eye candy
default_yes.gif
:

I had a pic of him, but that was on my computer that is now dead. Check with Debi at Seven Acres, I beleive she is the one that sent it to me.

Latest posts

Back