Silent Investors First Colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nostalgia

Reaction score
I hope his owner, Diane Kaler, doesn't mind me posting this
default_unsure.png
but I am sure she won't care! She is as excited about him as I am.
default_wub.png

Here he is... DRK Phantom Investor!!! The first colt sired by Nostalgias Silent Investor out of a Show Me the Money daughter!!!!
default_laugh.png

PHANTOM1.jpg

phantom7.jpg

phantom8.jpg

phantom9.jpg

phantom10.jpg

This is a picture of him when he was just a few hours old...

DSC00024.JPG

I can't wait until my Investor Foals are born!!!!!

Natalie

Nostalgia Farm

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, no, no, no, he just will not do. LOL, All the other horses are going to pick on him with those funny colors he has. He is going to have a Rudolph complex(you know, the reindeer). Such a shame, you should have just put him on the trailer with Nacho Baby, he could have hid out here.
default_biggrin.png

Carolyn

Boy, I think my new filly would like a date with him in 4 years!! WOW!! Congrats to your friend.

WOW !!!!! It's my boy !!!!!!

Thanks so much Natalie for posting him... I am so Happy with him
default_wub.png
He is a real Pistol too.

A big Thank You to Nostalgias Farm for Allowing me to purchase your beautilful "Nostalgias Show Me The Money" daughter bred to "Nostalgias Silent Investor" that gave me this Beautiful colt.

Your Stallions are OUTSTANDING and I'm proud to ad this mare and colt to my breeding program.

Here is his Sire:

Nostalgias Silent Investor

Investorref.jpg

His Grandsire:

Nostalgias Show Me The Money

Shamu7ref.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful! And with parents like that there's no reason he shouldn't be! Wow!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png

oh! i am in LOVE! this is only the second foal of the year that has made my heart skip a beat! This one and ericas splash she had! I am a splash fanatic! and he is PERFECT! Oh i am in absolute LOVE!

I got a sneak peak at this gorgeous fella weeks ago!! Congratulations AGAIN Diane!! He's one beautiful boy!!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Now if I had bought the mare I would have gotten a solid foal!

What a beautiful colt! The kind you are happy to wake up and see.

Thank you.. to everyones compliments on my little guy. I'm so happy with him and every day he gets more beautiful. Well, Handsome... He's a guy :DOH!

I don't have the time to get into showing but would love to find someone to show him. I know he would do very well. Very Very refined and a Outstanding tiny head and tippy ears.

I'l be sure to post him when he is clipped.

Diane

Wow. That's a really special one! Look forward to many more just like it...

Latest posts

Back