Signing off for a while,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
biggrin.gif
Will spend tomorrow getting ready to leave, sooooooo excited!!!
aktion033.gif
So won't be back on the forum for over a week! I am going to try and get on line and get some updates to you once I get down there.

Trainer called me this evening and Sophie did great!!!!! Brenda said she showed her heart out for the 2 young ladies showing her today in Youth at Nationals!

Emily is 12, Jamie 17,,,,,Emily and Sophie got 5th, Jamie and Sophie got 8th!!!

We are so excited they both placed in the top ten in large classes!

Sophie measured in at 35" and all horses but one that placed above here today were over 37". They had more legs!!!!
biggrin.gif
And we just couldn't get her to grow any more.
biggrin.gif
Brenda said all the horses that placed above Sophie were awesome! And all of them were very excited about their placings and how well all the "girls" did.

In Sophie's age class, it's only 34-36,,,,,,,,so may make a difference, or not. And that's ok. Because just with todays placings, we are estatic!!!!
aktion033.gif

Thanks for letting me share!

Keep the peace,,,,,,,,,,,,

And talk to you in a week or so!!!!

COngrats! That is excellent! I am sure those youth are excited!

Have fun, and have a safe trip!
saludando.gif

-Kris

Congrats to you all and Sophie!!!
aktion033.gif

I was just going to go look at todays results link that my friend Lavonne Parks from Timberview Appy's sent me tonight. It's fun to match forum members up with results listed.....like cheering on our forum family!
smile.gif

Congratulations and enjoy the rest of the show and good luck!

Congratulations and enjoy the rest of the show and good luck!

Latest posts

Back